Sugar free sweets?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by ronnie87, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. ronnie87

ronnie87 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't know about anyone else, but I have always had a sweet tooth - not so much for chocolate, but SWEETS!!
    I quite like the fruitella sugar free gums, and presume theyre ok to have on atkins/low carb?! Anyone else allow themselves sugar free sweets?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    I don't use them Ronnie, but if they are carb free I see no problem, I chew a lot of sugar free gum.

4. Chunka_Malunka

Chunka_Malunka Fat busting crime fighter

Diet:
    CD
    i like sugar free sweets but I hate that yacky saccharin flavour about an hour later. So I just have my atkins bar which i cut into two and use over the space of a day or two)

5. Miss Macaw

Miss Macaw Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.69%)
    Diet:
    Low carb maintenance
    Hi! I absolutely love the Marks & Sparks sugar-free butterscotch sweets. One with a cup of coffee really helped stave off cravings when I was losing, although I was doing low carb but not Atkins so don't know if they're really allowed. Made with isomalt and sucralose. They give you the runs if you eat too many though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.