Extra Easy Suitable meal at Hungry Horse?

slimmer92

Hi everyone. So we are all going to a Hungry Horse establishment for lunch tomorrow and I really don't want to go off plan, because I already had a major off plan day for Christmas and it made me feel ill so I want to go back to SW lifestyle!

I usually order jacket potato with tuna mayo and cheese and would class that as my whole syns for the day, and my HexA but I want something diff! How do they cook gammon? Is it quite oily/greasy? What would you personally syn it at? I am thinking of gammon, plain jacket instead of chips and salad to go on the side without any dressing.

I guess I would have to syn the oil? I always remove the fat from the gammon before I eat it (except at home I remove the fat before I cook it).

Thanks everyone and hope you all had a Merry Xmas and a fab Boxing Day :)

I'd personally count that as free, but if you want to be safe just count a couple of syns for potential oil. (I know this is a late reply but always good for future reference)
Thank you! I just stick to beans on jacket potato with no salad dressing and butter. I bring my own cheese to use as my hexA to be on the safe side. X

Back