summer berry drink???

I cant drink plain water at all. I have all 3 litres a day with CD flavourings in it :)

to provide balance - the cd water flavours make me crazy hungry, and i had low losses in my first two weeks, when i was using 1 teaspoon a day. they do contain citric acid - and if you are sensitive to it, can mess up your ketosis.

CWP themselves say 1 tsp a day of either water flavours, or mix a mousse, or golden vegetable drink - and they recommend not having the water flavourings in the first two weeks.

to provide balance - the cd water flavours make me crazy hungry, and i had low losses in my first two weeks, when i was using 1 teaspoon a day. they do contain citric acid - and if you are sensitive to it, can mess up your ketosis.

CWP themselves say 1 tsp a day of either water flavours, or mix a mousse, or golden vegetable drink - and they recommend not having the water flavourings in the first two weeks.

Hi, tanks for reply,
I have only started using the water flavour since friday so not sure if will affect my weigh in next friday, (hope not)
I only have the tip of a teaspoon in a mug with hot water and I just have the one in the evening . do you think this will be ok? and possily not no knock me out of ketosis, I am in week 5 of the diet now/
Sarah x

most people are fine and you sound like you will be too. just watch out for the hunger, and if you do get hungry, try knocking the flavouring on the head to see if it goes away.

Back