1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Body

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Jeans_Makeup, 12 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Jeans_Makeup

Jeans_Makeup Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I started a thread a while back but I went off the rails to say the least.

However I am going to start 100% tomorrow. I have three summer weddings coming up and I'm heading to Spain at the end of June. I just want my old body back for them.

I'm 24 and up until two years ago I was always a size 10 and today I am sitting here wearing size 14. I aim to loose 2lbs a week.

I'm going to read through a few diaries to get some ideas and tomorrow I will be 100% on plan.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laura250blue

Laura250blue Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Im exactley the same...always used to be a 10, then one day, moved in with my bf, woke up a 14!
    Moving to Oz in August and want to be back to a 10! Starting 100 percent tommorow! We can do this :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.