Summer challenge ....

AmZie

Summer challenge

Summer begins 20th June here's what we want to loose any more want to join no problems will update on Sunday with our losses x

(sorry in late been at a and e with my son he's 5 and hurt his foot luckily only badly bruised)

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs

challenge 1- 42lbs for June 20th 42lbs to go

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs
rainbow brite - 45lbs

AmZie said:
Summer challenge

Summer begins 20th June here's what we want to loose any more want to join no problems will update on Sunday with our losses x

(sorry in late been at a and e with my son he's 5 and hurt his foot luckily only badly bruised)

Amzie 42lbs
Catscratch 21lbs
Asyed-burnz 40lbs
Dust queen 45lbs
StarCrossed - 40lbs
Claz -56lb
Plym2bslim - 64lbs

Oh poor thing glad nothing's broken :)

I don't know how to do that lol

Didnt realise sorry x x

Hi Amzie

Hope you don't mind but I've taken the liberty of transferring the info to the summer challenge, which has now become a stickie. I think I've captured all the info but do add/delete as you see fit. I hope you don't feel like I'm treading on your toes but it can take a while to get your head around the way things work on here!!

No thank you I didn't have a clue what stickies were lol x x and I have two poorly children so everything is a nightmare I have written them all down just not got round to posting xxx thank you so much help all you can and whenever I don't mind we're all in it together x x

Back