Summer Hols!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Funky Mum, 13 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

For those of us who have school age children.....:eek:

I have an 8, 6 and 3 year old who will want to eat all day :faint2:

Are you nervous? :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    hi, my kids are 14, 6 and 5. By the time they break up I will have 4 weeks ss under my belt, so I am hoping I will be ok. I have found the weekends ok really, think it's just a case of being in the right mind set. I am surrounded by yummy food all day lol. I want to lose the weight for many reasons one being that i can keep up with them, and no longer be the fat mum at the school gates. When they go back in September I want everyone to notice :) so thats a good motivation for me

4. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Same as me! I haven't told anyone at school about starting so I want a big shock for them in sept lol!

5. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    CD ss
    I think thats a great motivation, go back in September a yummy mummy lol, oh and enjoy your chilli soup :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.