Summer push- who's on it 100%?

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
So I've seen a few people are new, or returning to WW or just wanting to get back on it 100%. Who wants to give it a final push before the end of Summer? Lose a few more pounds to get into that swimming costume or dress?

I earned my first silver seven two weeks ago and last week put 2.5lbs back on and lost it :( So I am determined to get that silver seven back and KEEP IT!

Let's motivate each other.

I'm staying 100%, 9lbs off in 6 Weeks and with 12lbs still to go I'd really really really like that off in 8weeks (Still 1.5lb/Week Average). That would be the 23rd August :) x

Woop woop!

I want to lose 7lbs this July. So today I weigh 14st 1lb so by WI on 5th August I want to weigh 13st 8lbs

Im 100% until September when my first grandchild will be born, I want to be at goal by then, (I will be ) lol

Im 100% until September when my first grandchild will be born, I want to be at goal by then, (I will be ) lol

Aawwww that's such a good goal. Good Luck Sweetie. X

Need 8.5lbs gone by end of July.
I can do this!!

Hope I'm not to late to join! I would like 2 stone gone by tomorrow haha! Nah only joking but I'd be over the moon if I could have 1stone gone by the 21st September (11weigh ins away) so really hoping I can achieve that! Current weight is 11stone 5lb! Won't to be 10stone 5lb on this date as its going to be my 21st birthday party!!! Woop!! Xxx

Hope I'm not to late to join! I would like 2 stone gone by tomorrow haha! Nah only joking but I'd be over the moon if I could have 1stone gone by the 21st September (11weigh ins away) so really hoping I can achieve that! Current weight is 11stone 5lb! Won't to be 10stone 5lb on this date as its going to be my 21st birthday party!!! Woop!! Xxx

Welcome Sweetie :) x

Im hoping i can get into the next stone bracket, i have 8 weeks until our holiday to egypt

So I got 5 of my 8.5lbs off this week.
Just 3.5lbs to goal.
Still going for end of July, but would love it to happen on my birthday, which is 2 WIs away.

Just need to stay on plan and be strict for the next 2 weeks.

Im hoping i can get into the next stone bracket, i have 8 weeks until our holiday to egypt

Good luck for your weight loss.

You only need to lose 7lbs to get into the next bracket - with 8 weeks to go, that's less than 1lb a week.
I think that's manageable =)

So I got 5 of my 8.5lbs off this week.
Just 3.5lbs to goal.
Still going for end of July, but would love it to happen on my birthday, which is 2 WIs away.

Just need to stay on plan and be strict for the next 2 weeks.

You're so gonna do it Sweetie, it's gonna be the best birthday present ever!!!x

You're gonna do so well as you've got a target, focus on the prize.x

I'm also going to Egypt :) in like 11 weeks

Would like Atleast a stone gone by then. Birthday in 2 weeks time but goin to try not to gain that week x

I'll join you, im here trying to lose my baby weight and more so, Little man is 6 weeks now so I need to get my (fat) arse into gear!! x

Well I'm back from holiday and my birthday is over so I am back on this 100%. Hitting the gym tomorrow and Zumba thursday.

Back