Summer76 - Making Changes

summer76

Honestly I am annoyed with myself right nw but my sister who is doing fab has pursuaded me to try this and I am feeling positive I can lose some poundage on this!

I did slimming world over a year ago and lost nearly five stone and really felt I had cracked it but the demons came back and I have put on 2 stone.

I have ms so rely on a power chair most of the time and pain is a big issue in my life, so I can feel down if that is bad also I worry so much about what other people think of me and this can make me feel low to which seems to make me eat like a hog usually privately.

The big reasons to do this are my boys and my husband. T and S are 9 and 7 and I have to be better not just for me but for them too.

My start weight is 15st 13lbs - here goes.....

im starting exante but also adding food only two products a day then making a low eve meal . weight is up to 18.9 now so a stone up since about June time . lsummer76 , that was a hot summer one I wont forget , how are ypu finding the products ?

I am fine with the bars, the dhal was eurgh as were the flapjacks. But I dont feel hungry at all and think I can do this with bars and shakes, though will try the meals still x day three and it s all good, how are you doing? Xx

Day 4 done, i dont feel hungry at all, maybe slightly light headed this evening. I have stuck to bars again today as i am out and about with the boys. Also didnt put any left overs through my lips. I know its only day 4 but this is a big win! I think i will muddle through on bars until schools go back and then experiment abit more. I dont really want them to think this is a good option, I hope to god they never have the same food nightmares that I do. Onto day 5 x

First weigh in tomorrow and I have followed this 100 percent, I am excited about seeing a difference and I cant wait to feel the difference too.

Dislikes - peanut butter bar, flapjack, dhal
Love - all the other bars especially the puffed wheat ones

First weigh in and 8lb loss. So so happy with that. Not the big loss a lot get but I have been reducing carbs the previous week to help with Keaton flu ( thanks to advise from my sis😊) I want 3lb per week now fingers crossed x

Congratulations on a good start!

Piece of cake today - excuse the wording! I am sticking with bars, its just easier with the boys being off. I am not hungry, moody or anything negative and feel pretty good..favourite bar today was the caramel crunch x

Brilliant! You are rocking this.

Thanks AliGal - i just cant wait until weigh day but I am not giving in and really want to stick with once a week! How are you getting on?

Thanks AliGal - i just cant wait until weigh day but I am not giving in and really want to stick with once a week! How are you getting on?
I'm a daily weigher and am pleased as the past 2 days have started going down again. One more lb and I'll be into the 19s!

That is brilliant, well done xx I am really looking forward to weigh day though struggling with icky diarea (s) 11 days no problems today OMG! Cant get to the loo! I cant wait to see the next stone bracket. I am 11 days in and can see a difference already - well i think i can!

Second weigh in and 2lb loss. I am so disappointed, i have not deviated at all and was expecting more. Anyway, going to stick with it, otherwise I have wasted 2 weeks.

So le me get this right. You've shed 10lbs in 2 weeks and that's not enough? Sweet Summer! 2lbs a week is perfect. If you can sustain 2lbs a week, that is 3 stone by Christmas. More than the amount you want to shed.

I think sometimes we get really unrealistic expectations with very low calorie diets. When I did a gp supervised vlcd, they expected 1.5 to 2lbs a week after the first week for women.

So I think you are doing great.

That's good you stayed on the wagon.I've had a good day today. No change to my prescription at the opticians. Changeover at our Airbnb. Walk on the beach with the dog tonight.
PicsArt_08-17-09.01.21.png

ohh lovely. where do you love? We are lucky to have wonderful beaches on our doorstep in Devon. Aww your dog is gorgeous x We are looking at increading our family, we lost our dog 6 years ago and promised our then nearly 3 year old that we would get another when he turned 10, that is in November so we willstart looking soon. I think he has missed that dog every day since, they were inseperable x

Hi - sorry I didn't see your answer. I'm in Norfolk. Good luck with yr dog hunt!

Wk 3 and a 3 lb loss. Back down to the 14’s next week. Happy with that 😊 we had our summer holiday in Norfolk. Took the boys to Norwich for a football soccer school and then to Hunstanton where my mum lives for a week. I love the beaches, Brancaster is beautiful. Though I am so spoilt down here in Devon too x

We live at Holme! Small world.

Back