Sun tan lotion - non-stick wanted!

Maximus

Gold Member
AS some of you my know i'm in Florida at present. Is there a good sun tan lotion that will not turn me into human fly paper?

The spray types are ok but expensive. - either that or I waste too much. Is there a good apply once and last all day solution?

Don't suggest Boots as can't find one in Florida;)

I just hate being stuck-up:p

Maximus said:
AS some of you my know i'm in Florida at present. Is there a good sun tan lotion that will not turn me into human fly paper?

The spray types are ok but expensive. - either that or I waste too much. Is there a good apply once and last all day solution?

Don't suggest Boots as can't find one in Florida;)

I just hate being stuck-up:p

Go for the kids ones, there is one called p20 I think-it's an apply once a day job :) how long you there for?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Yes I'd recomend P20 if 20 is too high they also do a P10. My DS always uses P20 on hols & never burns.

Super excited now, we'll be in Florida in 9 weeks, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee, bought our park tickets on Thursday:D:D

I hate that sticky feeling too so I always buy Malibu dry oil spray. It's about £4 but I've never noticed it on the many occasions I've been to the states but I always buy before I go so never had to look. Hope ur having a fab time. I went to Florida beg of sept. Been back 3 weeks already. Flies by.

Go for the kids ones, there is one called p20 I think-it's an apply once a day job :) how long you there for?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Fly back on Thusday Jo - this is 2nd week

Yes I'd recomend P20 if 20 is too high they also do a P10. My DS always uses P20 on hols & never burns.

Super excited now, we'll be in Florida in 9 weeks, yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee, bought our park tickets on Thursday:D:D

P20 is expensive though?

I don't actually burn, i just hate being all sticky - the sprays are good though.

Oh and the parks at Disney and especially Universal are virtually empty - even the Harry Potter Forbidden Journey was no more than 5 minutes wait!!

I hate that sticky feeling too so I always buy Malibu dry oil spray. It's about £4 but I've never noticed it on the many occasions I've been to the states but I always buy before I go so never had to look. Hope ur having a fab time. I went to Florida beg of sept. Been back 3 weeks already. Flies by.

Is that from Boots?

P20 does seem expensive, but you only use it once a day so it does last.

Otherwise go for any dry oil, OH has used Malibu, he doesn't burn & will use factor 2 & be ok.

Apparently when we go it is the quietest time of the year. We are hoping to do two parks in a day & go walking a few days. We've been before so half a day at each park will be ok. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas parades:D

Well you could use Fry-light hehehe ;)

Nivea sun creams are good and soak into your skin leaving it feeling lovely and soft.... Just what you want lol......... Or are you just trying to "rub it in" that your somewhere hot and needing sun cream as we now have big clouds over wales lol

xx

No I've never Malibu for sale in boots. I've seen it in superdrug, bodycare and quite a few chemists sell it. It's great. Don't even have to rub it in- just spray and go

I used to use P20 and it kept me from burning at all on holidays to the USA, I thought it was great. However, I am wary of it now as it's banned (or not sold, not sure which) in Australia apparently because whilst it does stop you burning, it doesn't provide enough protection against UVA and UVB rays and can lead people to be overly confident about staying in the sun for ridiculously long times because you don't burn. They advocate reapplying high factor sunscreen regularly. The only reason I tend to take this seriously is that obviously skin cancer is a big topic in Australia and so I'll trust their judgement on this one and go for the inconvenience/mess of reapplication.

Bit gutted though, because P20 was so easy!

Back