• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sunday 1 Feb Hour by Hour

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
Hiya chick! :) Boy i've had challenges today and they'll continue till my girls go to bed.. it's my brithday today so I'm being asked if I want cake.. the cake they baked with my hubby despite my saying I didn't want one..
so till they've finished eating it I'm getting in the ear! lol But.. I'm gonna stay strong, I knew today would be a challenge and have said we'll go for a meal on my hubbies birthday, so got myself out of that part of todays celebrations! lol

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
:cry:having a bad head day!! Seems that everyone is eating around me, hubby and the kids had chocolate at 11am this morning and it set me in a bad mood all day:eek:

Then I had to go food shopping, which I could really do without with how I am feeling, then they all moaned about what I got!! Tough they need to cut back on having a snack bar each day:mad:

going for a bath before I finish the sunday dinner they all wanted (for me to have ohhh a tastey farking soup!!

I will be better tomorrow lol

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Stay strong chick.. these things are sent to try us.. take a paracetomal for that head and treat yourself to some chicken in your soup! ;) if you're not veggie anyway! lol

you've done so well and I'm sure the scales will help you keep motivated again this week. :)

S: 10st0lb C: 9st3lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st11lb(7.86%)
Happy birthday purple hugs!!
Has anyone else got snow? Here in Lincs, it has snowed, and snowed and snowed and snowed and im starting to get a bit concerned!
Since i have got "place" to go....let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow lol.
Not usually a killjoy but up at 5am tomorrow for a 35 mile trip to work and dont fancy digging the car out in the morning.
Diet gone a bit wobbly this weekend but back to it in the morning. I think only having 4 lbs to go to target has made me slightly less commited since being weighed yesterday.
Everyone else, be good lol! xx

G: 10st7lb
Hi Everyone -

It's snowing here too (Nuneaton) but its not making much of an effort!

I'm in my first week - and am wondering what soup to have for dinner? Hmm Leek and Potato methinks!

have a good afternoon and keep warm!

xxx

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Oh no.. was hoping they'd got the snow wrong!! have loads on tomorrow.. :(
Fed my horse earlier and the standing water in his field is all frozen.. :( we've had a fair amount of rain recently.
Thank goodness he has a full belly!

Thanks for the good wishes.. :) Wish I had been born in the summer though! lol

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
Happy birthday purple hugs!!
Has anyone else got snow? Here in Lincs, it has snowed, and snowed and snowed and snowed and im starting to get a bit concerned!
Since i have got "place" to go....let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow, let it NOT snow lol.
Not usually a killjoy but up at 5am tomorrow for a 35 mile trip to work and dont fancy digging the car out in the morning.
Diet gone a bit wobbly this weekend but back to it in the morning. I think only having 4 lbs to go to target has made me slightly less commited since being weighed yesterday.
Everyone else, be good lol! xx

yep snow snow snow!! go away I collect some of my mindied children and don;t fancy makig the choice to wether or not I can get to get them:confused:

it is funny watching the cats in the garden though:D

Lol, let my cat out earlier (he's the gorgeous fluffy one in my profile pic) and he got about 2 steps out before running back into the warm!
His little pawprints look dead funny doing a loop!

lottymoo

Taking one day at a time.
S: 18st0lb C: 16st6lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st8lb(8.73%)
Happy Birthday Purple Hugs!! Your willpower is admirable! Well done to you all - sounds like we're all having a tough day. I had "lunch" with my family...watched them all eat pudding while I drank my black coffee. Was quite nice actually! Stuff being fat - just don't want to be this big anymore. This diet works, and it's such a buzz when it shifts those pounds. Keep at it! You all keep me strong!
Take care Cxx

S: 14st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st5lb(9.18%)
I also just wanted to say how grateful I am for this forum and all you girls who inspire me to keep going xx

I second that...it really helps having people in the same boat and all having the same type of struggles. We ROCK!!! x

S: 14st11lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 1st5lb(9.18%)
we do rock.

I have 1 more pack to go tonight, trying to decide between porrige or a shake. I am going to try to wait until 8pm xx

Busybee

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st4lb(7.73%)
I am hanging in, day 21 and doing good, not had milkshake no 2 yet, just cos I don't feel like it and am still very cold but other than that got through the w/e fine.
Hope everyone else is doing good. Big warm hugs to all:D

Busybee

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 1st4lb(7.73%)
thank you, I am going for an early bath to keep warm. See you later when I can type without my teeth chattering:eek:

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
sounds like you need that shake with warm water!! :)