Sunday Dinner

dublin20girl

Day 3......Sunday dinner, it took all my willpower not to nibble at the Beef Wellington I had made.....I wanted some so badly, not because I was hungry, but because I like how it tastes. I suppose this says a lot about how I managed to end up at 18st 10lbs this has been my first major hurdle and I have succeeded, second is tomorrow, first day at work on TFR.

Well done you. Today is the beginning of my 12th week and Sunday lunch EVERY WEEK drives me insane. Again not because I'm hungry just because I want it through greed - this diet teaches you a lot about yourself! Well done for getting over your first hurdle, depending on your type of work you should be fine!! (I have a desk job and believe it or not it doesn't bother me during working hours!!) x x x

Thanks for sharing, you are doing amazingly well, an inspiration!!!
Day 4 over, first work day, even managed a Spin Class at lunch time, roll on Thursday and weigh in, feeling strong and looking forward to having a loss and also having week 1 behind me.

That's a brilliant attitude to have glad you can look at it so positively!! :) let me know how your weigh in goes! It'll be a fab loss for you x x x

well done! its just so tempting at home, especially cooking lovely meals. I find it so much easier at work.

Thank you for the inspiration to keep going.......it was worth it 1 stone in week 1 .....Yay!!! Better still my uniform trousers fitting better and having the energy to excercise 5 days in a row........This result has really given me the motivation to get week two over with....again roll on next thursday

Wow! 1 stone in a week, that's fantastic :)

Wow a stone!! That's brilliant and your the inspiration managing to exercise and do this diet - just WOW! I can't even walk very far without getting tired! x x x

Back