Step 1 Sole Source Sunday dinner

kaffwyn

I have just invited the brother in law and his gf round for Sunday dinner on Sunday!!! No one knows the diet I am doing...any tips on how to get through it and still maintain diet?? I was thinking just chicken and some veg for me!!! Will that fool them???? It's only week one for me with my 1st weigh in tomorrow x

Hey, yeah it will. Lighter veg takes up more space, So do something like cabbage. Or salad leaves and it will take up loads of space. You could have a side salad on the side.

Drink loads of water as well so you are not tempted to blow it. You could just admit you are trying to loose wright for what ever reason, your health say. And that is why you have a loads of greens and a little chicken. Also put herbs and seasoning on it so it looks really tasty :) Most woman will understand how hard a diet can be.

It wont be easy, but just think of it as a good challenge, like a game, you have to complete the level Sunday dinner. You can do this :D Think of how proud you can be if you manage it.

If you don't fine, its one day. It will take you out of ketosis, so as little as you can get away with, but you know you can carry on Monday. You could use other excuses as well, that you picked at food while you were cooking as an exuse. Things like that.

Good luck :)

Thanks for your advice and support...I think I will try what you suggest..make it a challenge and I will tell them I am dieting so off potatoes, I should get away with that :)

Back