Sunday morning confessional

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by BeeDub, 11 November 2007 Social URL.

1. BeeDub

BeeDub Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning folks,

How's everyone doing?
    You may have guessed by the title of this thread that I've been a naughty girl.
    I had a chinese last night (sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice) and loved every mouthful!!!
    But I'm back on the wagon today. I don't feel guilty at all and am glad that I'm in control enough to say right you've had what you wanted now back to it.

Just wanted to say that you don't have to beat yourself up if you have a mishap just get back into it as soon as you can.

Big Hugs
    :grouphugg:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    aww well u kow u done wrong....get over it and get shaking!go go girly xx

4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done for not letting it spiral out of control!, i think sometimes we all need to have a little cheat to keep us on the right path. ( i know that sounds daft, but i know what i mean...lol)
    Have a good day x

5. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Well done for cheating sensibly. I think this is the way through it for some of us.
    K9
    x

6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    You've got a great frame of mind, as you say, it's not worth beating yourself up about it, I must say, my mouth watered when I read what you'd eaten, last week I had to sit through one and it smelt soooooo nice, anyway, enough about food, here's to a lovely glass of water xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.