sunday night success strategies :)

ammixx

:nananana:ok - try saying that after a few drinks!!! Do you have any things you do on a Sunday to try and help you stay on track the following week? I make sure I divide my bread into 1 HEB and freeze these portions also my 1 HEA 40 g reduced cheddar - weighed and wrapped in cling film ... if I did not do these two things it would be absolute carnage here :eatdrink023:
Monday is bin day so I also do a freezer and fridge audit and whizz anyone who overstayed their welcome - then I attempt some form of food plan using what I have in already. Any thing you can share to add a few more thoughts, please? xx

I'm a major planner so Sunday (day really not night) is my prep day. I get loads of protein snacks cooked (chicken bites, boiled eggs, mini turkey burgers), lentil & kale soup in slow cooker and even make boiled brown rice to have on hand (work full time & then some so best be as prepared as I can). Fruit & gherkins packaged too to take to office.

All evening meals are written down as well so hubby has choice to join if he & daughter fancy :)

It only takes me about 2 hours & saves me all kind of hassle going for something else that may not be SW friendly!!

Back