• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sundays are boring!

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
Swap you!!!

I will swap you!

I have to write a 4 to 5000 word essay for uni which needs to be in by Friday.

At the moment I would rather do housework and that's saying something!

Mikki xx

I was out watching the London Marathon this morning. Usually I watch to cheer on my mates who are running and to marvel at the costumes that people manage to come up with (and run in!) but this year I actually found it really motivating. While I was watching I was thinking that I could maybe consider doing something like that when I get to goal. I really surprised myself, watching people exercise has never made me want to exercise before!

Happy sunday to the rest of you :) and good luck with the essay Mikki

Dee x

Sat on my a*se contemplating my naval at the moment, but hoping to motivate myself to do something at somepoint!!

Gx

watch tv online :) soooo lazy.....

Chika

Silver Member
I'm booorrreeeed too. I should be doing uni work but can't be bothered. So I've been online shopping instead. I've just bought a tent! These impulse buys must stop...

Btw Georgie you look incredible!

Thanks Chika! It's no good, what the bloomin heck are you going to do with a tent?????​

KD

Gone fishing
OMG...you people that are bored. Care to share my ironing load? Enough for all to go around :clap:

OMG...you people that are bored. Care to share my ironing load? Enough for all to go around :clap:

ummmm NO!

My naval is fascinating by comparison!

Dont think so, cant do my own LOL ;););)

omg well i been down tescos the walk back killed me.. buddy hill!! just sat here now refreshing lol...

i might play with my navel too.. cant wait to actually see it !!:eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim Forum 1
Lipotrim Forum 4
Diary Thread Junk Folder 339
Lipotrim Forum 10
Lipotrim Forum 9