Sundays are the hardest!

lainey666

I hate Sunday!! It's the day I chill out and relax wif a bar of choc and watch the tv! Anyone wif a sports mad other half knows what I mean!! He goes to the bar and u get the control!! From starting TFR sunday hasn't been the same!!! o I need something to take my mind off it!!!

Have a bath, paint your nails, go for a walk.... anything to help you not thinking of chocolate. Good luck x

Totally agree not good when everyone is at home, special at the min when me family are eating roast dinner i love roast dinner lol

Pop a facemask on, the ones that 'set' so you can't move your mouth even if you wanted too! Lol

I hate Sunday!! It's the day I chill out and relax wif a bar of choc and watch the tv! Anyone wif a sports mad other half knows what I mean!! He goes to the bar and u get the control!! From starting TFR sunday hasn't been the same!!! o I need something to take my mind off it!!!

Only a bar of chocolate!!! I'm impressed. That would just have been the amuse-bouche for me!

Same! Sports mad OH is an understatement! I have drunk so much water today im swishing from side to side as i walk. All because OH had a motorbike day with his best buddy all day and i didnt know what to have with my TV remote except about 10 pints of peppermint tea! Then when he came back he went upstairs to watch MotoGP so i still had the remote...and more tea :) im afraid i lavished myself in four hours catchup with grant and Jason in Ghist Hunters. awww i had a lovely day and coped too. X

Grrrr iphone...Ghost

Just a out held out!! O next week I am making plans to go out!! Can't spend an other 1 in the house!!! Just sat down now to have my lunch, made the vanilla shake wif warm water and coffee 1st time with it like this hope that sorts me out!

Back