Sundays *sigh*

IrishLaura

Silver Member
Sundays always the 1/2 hour drive home to my parents house, for Sunday lunch and some time with my family, visit my granny etc, or we would stay home and I would cook a full Sunday roast, but on LT its sitting in bored, and its making me feel a bit depressed lol Cant go to my parents as they will be having Sunday dinner, and it would just be torture, you all know how your mums cooking is the best ever, well to you anyway, and I aint cooking Sunday lunch as we are both on LT, so I guess its either TV, online, a trip to the beach or sexy time, and all I have the energy for is on here and TV lol!

No keeping me happy :D

Are you missing anything expect food on LT??

Try playing bingo online! Passes the time! ;)

I'm not missing food, infact im not really missing anything! I am quite enjoying my time on LT so far :D

Not missing too much at the mo. I do miss going out for a meal with hubby but not for the food, more for the atmosphere and just having a change of surroundings. Can't wait to have a lovely meal out again. A new fish restaurant opened last summer nearby and we are going to try it out in the summer, can't wait! We have valentines, birthday and anniversary to make up for!

aww, i know how you feel. we go to the in laws every sunday and our daughter jessi gets completely spoiled with sweets and biscuits. even if i say no to her she would still stroll down the hall with 3 biscuits in her gob lol!!! we used to have a big slap up dinner with them but not anymore. my bf ray is starting a high protein diet with me after lt but its doing him the world of good not eating crap.

were heading to his folks now, but we dont eat just have black tea and that ya know!

Oh hon! I know exactly how you feel. Try to drag yourself down to the beach for a walk, you'll feel so much better once you get there and blow the cobwebs away. We've been walking in the forest this morning, didn't want to go but glad I went.

i feel like a social reject, no one wants me in the room when their eatin cos they feel bad, so i get stuck on my own watchin telly til there all done!!

the smells drive me mad, an theres n where for me to go that doesnt have food somewhere involved

its rubbish ha

but i see it as my punishment for gettin my body into this state in the first place, so that when i am alowed round food again i will be have and only eat what i need and not wht i want..

come round to mine we can be recluses togeher ha

xxx

i feel like a social reject, no one wants me in the room when their eatin cos they feel bad, so i get stuck on my own watchin telly til there all done!!

Interesting that THEY feel bad. Surely if you have the mental strength to handle being in there, they shouldn't care? Or are they a bit conscious of their own weight?

I feel exactly the same!! :cry: My bf got invited out to one of our friends's birthday, for a meal - i wasnt invited! :mad: i felt like a right reject!!!! I said just because i am not eating doesnt mean i cant come out with yous - it doesnt bother me people eating in front of me so it shouldnt bother yous!!

I know what you mean I'm lying in bed boooored and sick!!

Chris's mum n dad are having everyone round for dinner tonight n she has put slot of effort into it n I'll have to sit upstairs, I've got a blocked nose n can still smell how good it smells

am laying in bed proper starving here lol

although start work at 18:00 so least that will keep me busy even though i cant be arsed

I feel exactly the same!! :cry: My bf got invited out to one of our friends's birthday, for a meal - i wasnt invited! :mad: i felt like a right reject!!!! I said just because i am not eating doesnt mean i cant come out with yous - it doesnt bother me people eating in front of me so it shouldnt bother yous!!

Thats exactly it babe, i dont mind sittin there while people are eatin, but they dont like eatin in front of me guilty pleasures ha

its horrible but its not for ever xx

Interesting that THEY feel bad. Surely if you have the mental strength to handle being in there, they shouldn't care? Or are they a bit conscious of their own weight?

thats it... think they feel bad eatin infront of me though suportive maybe? who knows xxx

Back