1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sundried Tomato Topped Quorn Fillets

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Claracluck9, 6 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Claracluck9

Claracluck9 Well-Known Member

Hi Folks!

Just wondered if anyone knows the syn value for these saw them today and thought I might try them if not too high!

Thanks!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TazS

TazS Well-Known Member

6.75 syns per fillet (135/20)

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

They sound good - haven't seen them anywhere.
    They won't be as high in syns as this - the 20 calories rule doesn't work if there is a free food allowance and this case there would be one for the quorn.

5. Claracluck9

Just saw them online at Tesco, they're in the 3 for £5 offer.

Here are the ingredients etc if anyone can work it out I would really appreciate it! x

Typical ValuesTypical values per fillet-Energy - kJ/kcal566/135-Protein12.5g-Carbohydrate6.5g-- of which sugars0.4g-Fat5.7g-- of which saturates2.6g-Fibre4.0g-Sodium0.45g-Salt equivalent1.13g

Quorn Fillets (69%) [Mycoprotein*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Flavouring],Marinade (Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Sun-Dried Tomato Paste (Sun-Dried Tomato, Vegetable Oil, Salt, White Wine Vinegar ,Natural Flavourings, Black Pepper), Garlic Purée, Fructose, Basil, Salt, Cornflour, Lactic Acid, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum)) ,Tomato & Mozzarella Topper (31%) [Water, Cream, Sun Dried Tomato Paste, Vegetarian Mozzarella Cheese (2%), Basil ,Vegetarian Cheddar Cheese (1%), Tomato Purée, Starch, Gelling Agent: Pectin; Salt] ,*56% of product

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

You will need to post the serving size (weight of the fillet) as well, or the nutritional info per 100g

7. Claracluck9

Oops forgot that! They're 100g per fillet

8. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Well-Known Member

Anyone know the answer to this please? Had one yesterday and it was really nice

9. ermintrude

ermintrude Well-Known Member

½ Syn per 100g

10. Kater-tater

you sure? thought they would have been more because they have cheese on them! :p

11. RoobyC

RoobyC Well-Known Member

yep - 1/2 syn each, will have to look out for them sound lovely

12. ermintrude

ermintrude Well-Known Member

I think they will have to go on my next shopping list! :)

13. Kater-tater

they are gorgous! You get a little block of sauce that you put on top of the fillet that melts onto it in the oven. Delicious!

14. Claracluck9

They are lovely!

15. RoobyC

RoobyC Well-Known Member

I bought a pack of these when I looked up the syn values and only just tried them, and they are delicious, will deffo be having them again.

16. mazzyb

mazzyb Member

are they in the fresh section

17. Claracluck9

Frozen section. On offer at Tesco from tomorrow £1.15 a pack x x