Sunflower and pumpkin seeds

LadyJo

Silver Member
Hello all,

Out shopping other day I found sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds on offer for £1 a pouch. Bought a pack of each now I'm stumped!! Don't know how to use them or what to use them in. Not a massive fan of eating them as they are so anyone got any hints or tips???

Hi you can use them in porridge also you can put them in salads etc, if you don't lime them as they are you can grind them down and spoon them into anything you like if you grind them just put them in a container and leave in the fridge hope this helps you they have fantastic health benifits for you x

Hi you can use them in porridge also you can put them in salads etc, if you don't lime them as they are you can grind them down and spoon them into anything you like if you grind them just put them in a container and leave in the fridge hope this helps you they have fantastic health benifits for you x

Super idea thanks! Also been googling and gonna attempt my own granola! The ones in the shops are sooo full of calories hoping my own will be healthier :)

Back