Sunny Days, Counsellors and Clients

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lesly Cambridge, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    What a beautiful day! No wonder everybody wants to take the day off, to drive to the coast or just sit in the garden.

Is that why every single client so far today has cancelled at the last minute - or simply not turned up - and I'm sitting here sweltering?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh That is so annoying when that happens. I live by the sea luckily so I have the best of both worlds.
    They can sit in the garden for their chat after the weighin, and look out to sea.

sorry you are suffering today

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww that must be soo annoying on you.

becky x

5. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    oh to be sat by the sea today, would be bliss!!

6. Lesly Cambridge

Lesly Cambridge Cambridge Consultant

Diet:
    Guess?!
    It's now four minutes past one, and I'm wondering whether the next one will show....

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

what time is appoitment for? if its 1.00 id say not coming either!!

8. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I know just what you mean Lesly. Cancellations and re-scheduled appointments are just part of the job I guess .. but when it happens on a day like today it's even more frustrating than usual :sigh:

I never see clients after 1.00 pm so at least I have the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the sunshine even though I only have a few hours before the evening bunch start arriving (cancellations and re-scheduled appointments notwithstanding of course :rolleyes:).

Hope the rest of the day goes better for you :)

9. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I can't believe some people just don't turn up! How rude is that to not even bother to let you know.

Louale

10. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

I was a good girl and turned up for my WI even though sick. Brownie points pleas Sharon :D

11. spooky

spooky Banned

You have my sympathies, Lesly. I know just how you feel... Most annoying and frustrating.

12. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Just a wee comment..... Equally as annoying for us clients whose CDCs prefer home visits, then dont show. Mine rang me later the same night, then literally dropped off my packs next day. She passed over the packs, took the cheque and went homem as she was on her way home from work!

As yet, she hasnt weighed me either. I weigh myself, and if I think she is interested I let her know the result. I am not overly bothered as the support on here is fab, and if I lie to her I also lie to myself dont I? Plus, she is pleasant enough I guess.....

13. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    You not only get brownie points for turning up despite being all sniffly - you get extra ones for losing your first stone. Well done :D

14. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

aww thanks Sharon. Can go to bed now all happy and chuffed wiv meself !!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.