sunny monday...

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by coops, 24 May 2010 Social URL.

1. coops

coops Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello! Hope you are all doing well. Had a lovely weekend with the family, and don't feel too bad about it being monday as the weather is soooo nice.
    Well, I'm in a better mood about things today. other half didn't force feed me over the weekend and didn't bring any cakes home so that is progress! I've been OK at keeping to plan, though I have noticed I'm guessing the calories instead of keeping track of them properly, I think I will get myself a little book to record everything in to make sure I stay within calories. Had too much wine Fri AND sat night, hope it doesn't mean I'm going to put on :sigh:
    So, I'm going to try to be 100% today and tomorrow as a mini goal. Oh, and drink more water, having trouble with that one :( Laters xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara84

tara84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    Glad you had a nice weekend, this weather is gorgeous. Try not too worry about the wine on the weekend, we all need to let our hair every now and then;)

4. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Try myfitnesspal.com for tracking your calories, it'll save you going through all the packaging and writing it down, just search and add :)

I'm loving the weather too, cold milkshakes are lush when it's hot hot hot!
    :D

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    sounds like your feeling much better about things and the good weather definatly helps and dont worry about enjoying the weekends with a drink we all still need to enjoy life while dieting

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.