1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunshine - Needing luck!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by SunshineCass, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. SunshineCass

SunshineCass Full Member

Hi - so i'm about to start slimming world and i cannot wait!

Everybody praises this diet and i'm really excited to explore the healthy side of eating. I've been on a shake diet for ages and have got to a weight that i'm happy with enough to start eating.

My mum is on slimming world and is really supportive.

I start on Wednesday - counting down the days and looking for recipes.

Any tips welcome!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Hi Cass, welcome to slimming world and well done on your fab weight loss. You and Boo are going to be a dream team!! x
  4. SunshineCass

SunshineCass Full Member

Hi louise! Awh thank you - i deffinately need her support that's for sure :D x
  5. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    Hi Cass, welcome to slimming world! I read your mums diary and she's mentioned your fab weight loss so far - well done!

SW is a great plan, you'll soon get into the swing of things. Best of luck for your first day today!

Becky X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.