Sunshines Diary!

ibizasunshine

Hoping that by making a diary it will keep me on track
..aim is looking to lose 3 stone to start with! I have my best friends wedding in April so only have around 3 months!!

Follow 5:2 diet but may ad in an additional down day if I can but starting with 5:2 to get myself used to it!
My down days are going to be Tuesdays and Thursdays!

The last few days I have been tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal it has made me realise just how many calories a day I have been eating..A LOT!!! And I thought that I had been eating healthy!...going to try and not go too crazy on my UPDAY and stick to around 1500 calories if I can!
Also signed up to FLABULOUS the vibrating plates and will try to go at least 4-5 times a week!

Have found if I eat low calorie food (as in light this) I am still hungry so today is my down day and I am going to trial the Marks and Spencers, Fuller for longer range and see if that helps!
Just had their Roast Pork Loin with apple and cider sauce for lunch YUMMY YUMMY! My hubby will like that too!

Calories today 370...will leave room for some soup tonight only 130 calories left!
Going out for Pizza tomorrow so wont feel so bad for not having lots of food today!
Fingers crossed this works well..I need to get back in shape and fast dont fit in to any of my clothes!

Weigh in day will be friday and I will start my measurements too that day!

Please feel free to let me know how you are doing..I am in massive need of some motivation!:eek:

Had tomoato soup for dinner and a ryvita...means that I have just gone over 535 ohh plus 12 calories from flavoured water thats 547....need to be more stricter with myself on the down days!! Must say easier with the fuller for longer meal!! Looking forward to my UPDAY tomorrow!!! Yipee

oh no I ruined it by eating two chocolates from the left over xmas milktray box!! how many calories do you think they have??

just checked and they are around 50 calories each!! Why can't I just stick to a 500 day!!?? Well todays my upday and going out for dinner tonight so yipee!!

Today I am going to have Special K bar 90 Calories, punet of blueberries, 64 calories, feel fuller for longer Paella 400 calories and then off to Zizziz for dinner!!!
Going to go to Flabulous Vibrate at lunch and do two sessions on 20 mins!!
Thanks Welshmamma!! Love your picture by the way who's he???x

Jessie Pavelka....the perfect Christian Grey...can you imagine!! Ha ha x

You'll soon perfect those DD....I wouldn't worry until those scales stop shifting :0))) I find it soo difficult to say no to those little blighters in purple packaging ;-))) xxx

I will let you know forgot to measure in to start with but tomorrow I am going to weigh and measure myself!
Enjoyed my up day last night had the light pizza followed by chocolate covered dough sticks and a couple of glasses of rose!! Delicious!

Today is my down day...so far just a 88 calories muller light yoghurt!! Will leave rest of calories for tonight with hubby!!xx
Wish my luck for weigh in tomorrow!!x

I'm sure your weigh in will be good!! :)

I am doing Hannah's way so UUD for me today, had eggs for breakfast and got an M&S fuller for longer meal for later :))

Hopefully feel well enough to go buy scales later, but I feel like I have lost so quite motivated at the mo x

Good luck xxx

Back