Super cheap, super easy and suuuuper healthy!! An absolutely MUST!!

kellythepeg

Silver Member
Hello everyone J

Just a quick little post from not-so-little (yet!) old me to pass on this delicious fish recipe I discovered – and made! – on Saturday evening.

Not being a huge fish fan I usually shy away from fish dishes but this one looked so !! easy and so !! scrumptious that I couldn’t pass it by.

And how glad I was that I didn’t!! It was absolutely fantastic!! And SO simple!! AND ONLY 199 KCAL!!!!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1031/thaistyle-steamed-fish

I had mine with some fresh noodles that I heated through in the parcels with the fish with a splash of water to create steam!

YUM YUM YUM…can’t wait to make it again..! :D

I absolutely adore cooking so if anyone ever has any brilliant – healthy!! – recipes they’d like to share then please feel free to send them my way!! Link to diary below!! J

Best wishes everyone and..ENJOY!! xx

kellythepeg said:
Hello everyone J

Just a quick little post from not-so-little (yet!) old me to pass on this delicious fish recipe I discovered – and made! – on Saturday evening.

Not being a huge fish fan I usually shy away from fish dishes but this one looked so !! easy and so !! scrumptious that I couldn’t pass it by.

And how glad I was that I didn’t!! It was absolutely fantastic!! And SO simple!! AND ONLY 199 KCAL!!!!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1031/thaistyle-steamed-fish

I had mine with some fresh noodles that I heated through in the parcels with the fish with a splash of water to create steam!

YUM YUM YUM…can’t wait to make it again..! :D

I absolutely adore cooking so if anyone ever has any brilliant – healthy!! – recipes they’d like to share then please feel free to send them my way!! Link to diary below!! J

Best wishes everyone and..ENJOY!! xx

Sounds lovely :) prob use another fish though :)

MMMM, I wish thinking of cod next weekend, I think I will do it this way for me.

Oooh do it!! I think I would use cod if I were to do it again!! Although I have nothing against trout (don’t want any trouts getting offended here lol), I think cod would work well too :)

Good luck with the recipe and even more good luck with the wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! :D xxx

This was gorgeous, only made a small portion till I knew if I liked it.

More fish next time, yum!

Back