Super confused!!

Hi all my name is Alice, I joined my local sw on tues and have 4st to get rid of!
I have read and read the books but I feel completely stupid! I don't get it !
Lol
I'm a vegetarian so does that mean I just do the green diet?
I had a covent garden soup for lunch , is that free?
And I had to eat a slice of brown bread before bed last night as I had not had a health extra b choice ! Is that right?
Quorn is free but how can you sin it when it has breadcrumbs on it?
Any help would be wonderful .
I know it says you can eat anything but I find I am too scared to eat anything! X

Hi dnt feel stupid it takes a while to get your head around it. Did you listen to the new member talk? I would suggest you ring your consultant and get her to go over it again, and read through your books again. There is also a stickie on here ee for beginners and frequently asked questions. As a vegetarian you should be doing green everyday so explain this to your consultant and she can go through it with you. I would expect your convent garden soup is synced, you can have some tinned soup for your heathy extra b but I would advise you to make your own its quite simple to do and can be batch cooked and frozen in portions. Hope that helps good luck

The good news is you can still do extra easy as a vegetarian, the not so great news is Covent Garden soup ranges in sins from 9.5 to 21.5 depending on which one you had. There are only certain types of quorn which are free anything with breadcrumbs on would contain sins, check the sin directory on the SW website and don't be afraid to ask on here or ask your consultant for help. Good Luck!

Back