Super duper!

Well hello there entire inhabitants of minimins!!! I now have my signature and avatar set up after doing my first 20 posts :)
I'm Lotte and I'm doing SW all by my lonesome and I've had a great first day on my diet. Feeling super duper positive and I just wanted to say a proper HELLLOOOOO :)

Hey Lotte! Welcome, I'm Rachael, I'm also doing SW alone! Have you done it b4? Well done on your first day, I think they first day is sometimes the hardest! tomorrows my WI and that will be week 4!x

Yeah Rachael I've been to group before. I got quite hung up on the idea of wasting my money on group and completely sabotaged myself to boot. Quite happy that I'm doing it this way now with all you lovely peeps!

I felt exactly the same! Also i hate the constant clapping! Are you doing it on your own or have someone in the 'real' world supporting you? My husband is as supportive as a man can be! lol although he still come home from work and tell me about all the cakes he's eaten!

Hello! I'm also new to this! This is my first post and in totally lost how to use this ? good luck with slimming world I lost half a stone in two weeks a few months ago and just stopped, started again the other day and I'm determined ?

Hello! I'm also new to this! This is my first post and in totally lost how to use this ? good luck with slimming world I lost half a stone in two weeks a few months ago and just stopped, started again the other day and I'm determined ?

Hello! How are you? I only joined a few weeks ago, you soon pick it up!

Back