Super free food : /

katsmad64

To be honest I'm struggling a bit with the super free foods especially at breakfast I'm not really an early morning breakfast person and can't really face a SW fry up in the morning so will just grab a banana and blk coffee I'm fine with eating fruit through out the day just not very appealing first this especially as days are getting colder . I sound like a right fuss pot which I really am not as I'll eat anything which is why I'm overweight ! Just wonder if any fellow slimmers had any suggestions ? Thanks :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

hexb porridge with berries?
x

Other than chopped banana in my cereal (usually muesli or Weetabix) I struggle with 1/3 super free at breakfast too. There's no way I'd have time during the week for a cooked breakfast of any sort, I have to leave the house at 7 :(

I struggle with breakfast during the week too as I leave the house just after 7am and can't face anything but coffee til about 9ish so I have to take breakfast in to work to eat it at my desk. I find things that work for me are syn-free rice pudding, zapped in the microwave and frozen raspberries or similar stirred thru for my superfree. Or how about mini sw quiches, filled with mushrooms, tomatoes etc for superfree?

Can't say I have ever eaten superfree at breakfast, I have always had fruit for mid morning munchies. The only exception being the SW fry up which is once in a blue moon. However, I do recall someone when I used to go to class, saying she didn't have time for breakkie and she ate boiled eggs (I think they were cooked the night before). She was the biggest loser in group (in weight that is :p)

To be honest I'm struggling a bit with the super free foods especially at breakfast I'm not really an early morning breakfast person and can't really face a SW fry up in the morning so will just grab a banana and blk coffee I'm fine with eating fruit through out the day just not very appealing first this especially as days are getting colder . I sound like a right fuss pot which I really am not as I'll eat anything which is why I'm overweight ! Just wonder if any fellow slimmers had any suggestions ? Thanks :) x

If you are having a banana for breakfast then you are having superfree. Bananas are superfree.

Thanks for replies forgot about porridge so I could have some berries with it or a banana x

I've never been a fan of breakfast (used to drive my mother crazy!) so usually just have a piece of fruit with either a yogurt or alpen light cereal bar, or sometimes just fruit. It's bad that I don't eat breakfast but its the way I've always been, it doesn't seem to affect my weightless :)

I never really have superfree at breakfast, I just grab a yoghurt/cereal bar/toast

Spaghetti on toast is my favourite for on the weekends and because the bread is a HeB you don't need to add superfree as it's the control (according to the book) :)

x

My weekday staple breakfast is always yoghurt and couple of fresh fruit options, almost always a banana is one and then it's whatever else is in the fruit bowl!

Same here during the week its fruit snack sometime between waking and lunch

Usually mango or melon or berries

Lunch at 3pm plenty of vegetable Superfree

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the ideas - subscribing as I've been really lax on this this week, after a good first 5 weeks. (In the good weeks it was usually a) eggs/quorn sausages, tomatoes and mushrooms - sometimes grilled the night before and microwaved, plus bread hea or b) a toastie! 2 slices hea bread, cheese heb and then mushroom/jalapenos.

Sometimes if I don't manage much superfree in breakfast, I ensure any snacks that day are superfree to redress the balance.

I tend to have mine as a mid morning fruit snack. Most days I have 2 eggs and my hex b bread! I used to think I had massive breakfasts but I lose just fine with my eggy breaky and I'm not starving by 10am!

Back