Super free foods??

shelgregs

Bit confused with EE plan?? Are garden peas and sweetcorn counted as superfree foods as im supposed to fill plate with 1/3 these foods.

Peas and corn aren't superfree sorry as you can only have them on green days. All veg except potato, parsnips, peas and corn are superfree I think but may have forgotten some so check in the book.:)

Bit confused with EE plan?? Are garden peas and sweetcorn counted as superfree foods as im supposed to fill plate with 1/3 these foods.

sweet corn isnt super free on either plan, peas are a speed free food on Green (which is why there is SS next to it in the book)

your superfree foods are listed on the orangy yellow pages of the book

Do we know if the SF foods on Pg11/12 are a comprehensive list? Like, you know how we can go on Lifeline online and see HEAPS more HEs that are detailed in 'the book', perhaps there's more SF / S/SS foods too?

I think there probably are more veg and fruits than on the lists - there's tonnes pf weird and wonderful fruits and veg out there! Think everything is superfree except your peas/sweetcorn/potatoes/parsnips x

hmm. Sweet potatoes aren't, and I'm having a mind blank, but there's a few things I eat alot of that aren't SF. Must have a proper look when I get home.

sweet corn isnt super free on either plan, peas are a speed free food on Green (which is why there is SS next to it in the book)

your superfree foods are listed on the orangy yellow pages of the book

"SS" donates super speed foods - not super free. Superspeed foods are those that are reputed for one reason ro another (mainly low calorific values but filling) to help with the weight loss. Healthy Extras can be S/SS (Scan bran for instance).

SuperFree foods are foods that appear on the free foods list of both original and green days. Peas, sweetcorn, parsnips, potatoes, rice, pasta, etc. do not appear on the free foods lists for Original days and therefore are not superfree. (though some of them can be had as healthy extras on original days).

Free/SuperFree and Speed/Superspeed foods probably need to be better distinguished in the books - maybe with new acronyms or something?

Do we know if the SF foods on Pg11/12 are a comprehensive list? Like, you know how we can go on Lifeline online and see HEAPS more HEs that are detailed in 'the book', perhaps there's more SF / S/SS foods too?

Lifeline online does have a relatively comprehensive list of free foods - with markings as to wether they're free on green or red days next to them. (and then in relation to my earlier post - if free on BOTH red and green - are superfree and fit into the advice of having 1/3 of superfree foods).

"SS" donates super speed foods - not super free. Superspeed foods are those that are reputed for one reason ro another (mainly low calorific values but filling) to help with the weight loss. Healthy Extras can be S/SS (Scan bran for instance).

SuperFree foods are foods that appear on the free foods list of both original and green days. Peas, sweetcorn, parsnips, potatoes, rice, pasta, etc. do not appear on the free foods lists for Original days and therefore are not superfree. (though some of them can be had as healthy extras on original days).

Free/SuperFree and Speed/Superspeed foods probably need to be better distinguished in the books - maybe with new acronyms or something?

hmmmm very well put thank you!;)

Back