Super free on green days?

raquelscatt

I am currently under investigate for possible IBS. The doctor has told me to cut down on the amount of fruit I eat as this seems to be a trigger for me.

My SW consultant has suggested I try the green days but should still eat all the super-free foods, moreso veg. I am pretty sure when it was just red and green years ago, you didn't have to eat as much fruit and veg?

Can someone clarify this for me please!!

raquelscatt said:
I am currently under investigate for possible IBS. The doctor has told me to cut down on the amount of fruit I eat as this seems to be a trigger for me.

My SW consultant has suggested I try the green days but should still eat all the super-free foods, moreso veg. I am pretty sure when it was just red and green years ago, you didn't have to eat as much fruit and veg?

Can someone clarify this for me please!!

I've lost almost 2 stone on green and basically lived on carbs, not saying it was healthy but I'd say 70% the time my super free was more like 1/5. I wouldn't worry about it at all, everybody who has ever lost weight on green before last year did it without 1/3 super free rule!

Surely veg is part of a healthy diet, whether on red, green or extra easy. Always best to try and have some with a meal if you can.

It is a recommendation but there are rumours it will be more actively encouraged in the future.

Back