Super Noodles To Go?

Will1am3

Hi Just started a new diet today(WW) and was wondering if anyone knew how many points are in Super Noodles to go all flavours??

spicy curry = 7.5
roast chicken = 7
chicken chow mein = 7

you will find all supernoodles have very high points, the normal packet ones i think are 10 points for the lot, or 5 for half, however, if you find the 'low fat' supernoodles they are gorgeous come in three different flavours and are only 5 points for the lot ... which is loadss!!! and therefore 2.5 for half :)

spicy curry = 7.5
roast chicken = 7
chicken chow mein = 7

you will find all supernoodles have very high points, the normal packet ones i think are 10 points for the lot, or 5 for half, however, if you find the 'low fat' supernoodles they are gorgeous come in three different flavours and are only 5 points for the lot ... which is loadss!!! and therefore 2.5 for half :)

the normal supernoodles are now 11points a pack! I was eating them alot as when i originally checked they were only 5.5points. I was wondering why i wasn't loosing as much.. I've had to give them up!

it's 5.5 points for half the normal noodles yes :)

BUT for low fat ones which come in three different types are only 5 points for the whole lot, and 2.5 for half :)

Back