Super Noodles!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by 10st10lbs, 7 December 2010 Social URL.

1. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So I'm a bit behind on this noodle thing, and I was wondering if someone could help me out... Which noodles are free? I just had some barbecue beef ones, then searched the value and got 3.5 syns? I don't have SW site access anymore otherwise I'd just check there, but everyone seems to be eating the low fat super noodles on here - I can never find anything with 'low fat' written on the packet! HELP!

Oh and I'm doing EE today x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    [​IMG]

This is what you are looking for, the packaging is a little bit different, I have seen them in all the big supermarkets but they dont have as big a range of flavours.

Hope this helps.

4. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(23.89%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There are I think 3 varieties that are free - but if you saw them you would know - they have "low fat" printed across the front in big letters!

Think they are chilli chicken, thai sweet chilli and chicken and herb.

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    D'oh! Thank you so much hun! I don't think I've ever seen them around - maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, but atleast now I know what I'm looking for! xxx

Ohhh wait, I think I bought two of those flavours a couple of months ago, but don't remember the packaging being any different... Thank you hun, I knew I'd read something somewhere about there only being a few specific flavours that are free but I never knew which ones :) Do you reckon I'm OK synning the ones I had at 3.5? xxx

6. utternutta

utternutta Full Member

free????????????????? oooooooooooooooh ill have them in future!!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.