1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

super quick sin free rubber chicken pie

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by maypole, 25 October 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World
    some pre cooked chicken skin removed (I used some of last nights slow cooked whole chicken hence the name)
    Couple of carrots
    A Leek
    1 Onion
    Instant mash (I used Mr Mash)
    2 chicken OXO

Dry fry the veg with frylight until softening (about 5 mins or so)
    Then mix one stock cube with boiling water in a mug & add tyme (I used about 2 Tsps but didn't measure) & add to veg. Add the chicken.
    Sprinkle the other stock cube & simmer till veg are soft ish then pour in a pie dish. Make up mash enough to cover the pie. Then put in oven to ensure it's warm all the way though. I put it under the grill to make the top crispy.

You can vary your veg & meat I guess. It freezes well.

Enjoy :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blessings

Blessings Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ha, I'm also a rubber chicken fan! Great idea thanks for posting.
  4. vicky1804

vicky1804 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi do you know of most instant mash is free?Was going to give Asda Smart price a try.
    Looking forward to this
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.