Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

SUPER SLIMMING WORLD SUNDAY!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Rayven, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Morning Sexy Slimmers!!
    :talk017:
    (Anyone hungover?lol)

Sun is shining once again in the glorious field fest that is Herefordshire. Sun is out, sky is........well, a bit cloudy if i'm honest, my girls are already arguing between them, both Ellie & Oliver have temperatures & Harry is rolling around on the floor like a hyper-active rolly thing! (couldn't think of anything! lol)

The question is....
    Are we going to have a good day today?!

I said....
    ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY!?
    (At this point you're all supposed to shout YES!!)
    (I'm completely sane.....honest)

Anyway - just wanted to say that i hope you all have a fantastically 100% Slimming World Day! (oooh that kind of rhymes!)
    :gen126:

If you're up to anything exciting, please fill me in - i lead a very dull life! :wave_cry:lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anna_vixen

anna_vixen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9.5lb(16.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Helloo!

Definitely going to have a fab day today!!

The sun is shining and I am feeling fabulous - day 3 of 100% here I come!
    Nt doing anything much today apart from the normal Sunday stuff - seeing my siblings and their children yay!
    Currently watching the formula 1, with the other half and my mom - fun fun fun!!

Hope you have a wonderful day xxx

4. GothGoddess

GothGoddess Time to start again!

Yes! I am planning a good day today, had a boiled egg for breakfast with two Ryvitas... Lunch will be homemade Quorn cottage pie with roasted veg... Making bathbombs and start a new book is the order of the day, pub is shut, Kev is playing pool with the lads, and I have the flat to myself with the two cats Claudia and Sweeney for company... Hope you all have a good Sunday too...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.