SUPER SLIMMING WORLD SUNDAY!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Rayven, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Morning Sexy Slimmers!!
    :talk017:
    (Anyone hungover?lol)

Sun is shining once again in the glorious field fest that is Herefordshire. Sun is out, sky is........well, a bit cloudy if i'm honest, my girls are already arguing between them, both Ellie & Oliver have temperatures & Harry is rolling around on the floor like a hyper-active rolly thing! (couldn't think of anything! lol)

The question is....
    Are we going to have a good day today?!

I said....
    ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY!?
    (At this point you're all supposed to shout YES!!)
    (I'm completely sane.....honest)

Anyway - just wanted to say that i hope you all have a fantastically 100% Slimming World Day! (oooh that kind of rhymes!)
    :gen126:

If you're up to anything exciting, please fill me in - i lead a very dull life! :wave_cry:lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anna_vixen

anna_vixen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9.5lb(16.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Helloo!

Definitely going to have a fab day today!!

The sun is shining and I am feeling fabulous - day 3 of 100% here I come!
    Nt doing anything much today apart from the normal Sunday stuff - seeing my siblings and their children yay!
    Currently watching the formula 1, with the other half and my mom - fun fun fun!!

Hope you have a wonderful day xxx

4. GothGoddess

GothGoddess Time to start again!

Yes! I am planning a good day today, had a boiled egg for breakfast with two Ryvitas... Lunch will be homemade Quorn cottage pie with roasted veg... Making bathbombs and start a new book is the order of the day, pub is shut, Kev is playing pool with the lads, and I have the flat to myself with the two cats Claudia and Sweeney for company... Hope you all have a good Sunday too...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.