ProPoints Super Tips to Increase Weight Loss the SAFE Way..

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by Dubchick81, 8 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Dubchick81

Dubchick81 Finally Pregnant!!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3.5lb(-2.02%)
    Diet:
    Unsure as yet... Healthy eating/cal counting maybe for now
    Hi All,
    Am looking for some super tips to help speed up weight loss but without using pills n skipping meals etc.
    I have a Christening coming up in my boyfriends family and want to look my absolute best, both for me and for him (more for me tho!!)
    Am doing OK Weight Watchers. So far (since New Year) I'm down 12.5lbs.. Feeling better than I did, but still have a long way to go. I just want to know and feel like I look the best I possible could.. So TIPS TIPS TIPS please.. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ww_horror

ww_horror Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.51%)
    Diet:
    Slim-Save
    Might sound patronising but follow the plan!, eating your points and increasing you exercise continuisly as you will be getting fitter so you need to always be upping the anti.

4. Dubchick81

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3.5lb(-2.02%)
    Diet:
    Doesn't sound at all patronising. Thanks for ur reply.
    That's what I've been doing. Each time I visit the gym I do a little more. I have been pushing that. As its been 12 years since I left school, and that was the last time I dont any sort of exercise!! So am really unfit.. well.. Not as unfit as I was in January but still a long way to go with that too.. Thanks for the mail. :D

5. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Loads of water everyday seems to help and eating more protein, less carbs seems to help get bigger losses. All just common sense really, hope you get to where you want to before your christening! :D

6. Dubchick81

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3.5lb(-2.02%)
    Diet:
    OK ladies now its a race to lose weight for that dreaded bikini.. The girls surprised me at the the weekend and told me they have booked for me to go on holiday with them!! :D Delighted of course.. BUT.. One of the girls (in particular) is tiny so I need to look as good as I can!!!! I have til June to shed some pounds so I better be down at least another stone.. Wish me luck

7. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(32.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    I changed to a smaller dinner plate. It helped me to control my portion sizes. I also cut down on bread and cheese. I also got myself a pedometer and started walking. Just a little to start with and then set myself daily targets to meet. I now walk lots and feel so much more healthy.

If you make a commitment to yourself and stick to your eating plan and increase your exercise bit by bit, you will suceed. I have lost 38lbs in 16 wks by doing just that.

I wish you luck on your journey to lose weight but more importantly hope you make that commitment to yourself! Jo x

8. xjacqui37x

xjacqui37x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.59%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

Wow congrats hun on your stats :D, think i need to get meself to gym as im a total lazy get at home, nothing to walk for around here its totally boring lol, like u say little by little is better than nothing at all i suppose

9. Dubchick81

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3.5lb(-2.02%)
    Diet:
    Hi Jo, thanks for the message..
    I have done the smaller plate thing already.. Our dinner plates at home were huge!! So I now have "my plate" that I use for my dinner.. Eating the same amount of food but feeling fuller coz i'm eating everything on the plate.. Its a mind thing!!
    Dont do much walking TBH coz its been so cold and dark but its starting to get brighter now in the evenings so I will get out more.. But I have been setting little goals for myself in the gym. Every time I go I try beat my last and so far have been doing.. So far since Christmas i've lost 12lbs.. Starting weight: 14st 7.5lbs.. Current weight: 13st 8.5lbs.. So its going the right way at least..
    Thanks for the tips.. And keep up the great work :D

[​IMG]

Jan 06th - 1st weigh in - 14st 7lbs :cry::eek:
    Jan 13th - -4lbs :)
    Jan 20th - +1lbs :sign0007:
    Jan 27th - -3.5lbs
    Feb 03rd - -1lbs
    Feb 10th - -1lbs
    Feb 17th - -1/2lb
    Feb 24th - Missed the class :(
    Mar 03rd - -3.5lbs
    Mar 10th - +1/2lb

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.