Superfree foods

Ninja

Silver Member
I've decided to keep a record of how many superfree foods I eat each day in my food diary. I've already gone through the last week and counted each day up. If I've done it right I'm eating more than I thought I was.

Has anyone else done this and how did you do?

Nope, I have done it wrong. I meant to do speed and super speed foods and instead I've done superfree foods...doh!!:doh:
oh well, it's too late to change it all now. I'll look at it again tomorrow.

Speed and super speed foods

Speed foods

Which ones are your favourites and how many do you normally eat a day.
I'd like to eat more of them but they seem to be all the foods that I don't really like :(

Speed foods

Which ones are your favourites and how many do you normally eat a day.
I'd like to eat more of them but they seem to be all the foods that I don't really like :(
Yeah same here!! I like strawberries and peas and thats about it:( I keep buying strawberries but most of them go off before Ive had a chance to eat them all!!

Yeah same here!! I like strawberries and peas and thats about it:( I keep buying strawberries but most of them go off before Ive had a chance to eat them all!!

I've thrown some strawberries away today. I normally have my daughter here to help me eat them all but she's away at her dad's this week.

I've thrown some strawberries away today. I normally have my daughter here to help me eat them all but she's away at her dad's this week.
Yeah my kids normally help me too lol! But theyre too busy eatying choccy:rolleyes: jammy gits!!

My mum bought me a huge box of Fererro Rocher (SP) and I havent touched one!! Got on the scales this monring and havent lost anything! Feel like scoffing the lot now lol!!

I did this for a while last year. I must do it again, cos it DID help.
I don't eat much S or SS foods, so I aimed for 5 good portions of 5 different ones each day It's easy once you're into it, and it certainly boosted my weight loss !

Back