supermarket quick lunches

slimforlive

Hi,

I've just realised I have meetings all day tomorrow and have no time to make up my salad I normally do at work.

Can anyone suggest something quick to prepare I can get in the supermarket for lunch tomorrow? I'm on EE

I have a microwave and about 5 mins to make something!

Soups?
any noodle or cous-cous things that just need hot water?

Thank you in advance!
S

How about pre-baking a potato tonight and heating it up tomorrow with baked beans? Or one of the cans of Baxters soups on the healthy Extra list? Tinned ravioli for 1 syn? Savoury rice packet for 1.5 syns? or if really short of time, two slices of whole meal bread with a sliced banana as a sandwich?

I had nothing in! :sigh: Must be more prepared!! :)

I ended up with Batchelors delibox cous cous - free on EE - and yummy!

Thanks both
x

Mmmm, might try those. That is the key to this diet...plan ahead and try to sort out what you are going to eat in advance otherwise you'll find yourself with nothing SW friendly and will reach for something you may later regret. I know, I am dreadful at saying to myself... Oh, I'll make my salad in the morning. By morning, I can never be bothered and then I end up having a lunch at school. Usually a baked potato but the ladies always put cheese on (I'm secretly delighted!) which is full fat and loads of syns.

I'm the same - always think 'i'll do my lunch in a minute' but that minute never comes!

I'm always secretly delighted when I get butter on my Jacket Potato after asking them not to put any on! ;)

Ha ha, butter isn't available fortunately but I never seem to be able to manage to say 'no cheese thanks' before they put it on!

Back