Supermarkets

PinkMantha

time to get focused
My best friend is registered with ww online and she has read that all the ww stuff u can buy in the shops will b replaced with pro points stuff :(

Id expect they will, WW arent going to encourage people to follow Discover now that the new plan is up and running. Youll still be able to work out the Discover points though, just make sure youve got your calculator when you go shopping ;)

not sure but i would ALWAYS check the nutrition info on any meals you eat anyway, from the back of the packet.

the amount of times ive checked web pages and the info is different to what is on the packaging!!

not sure but i would ALWAYS check the nutrition info on any meals you eat anyway, from the back of the packet.

the amount of times ive checked web pages and the info is different to what is on the packaging!!

I always did that too, its not unusual for supermarkets etc to change something in their meals and it impacts on the points value without you realising.

Safest thing is definitely to do it yourself via the back of the pack and your calculator

i doubt the cheaper places that sell WW food will be changing theirs to propoints anytime soon, even when ww actually do change everything, places like poundland, iceland and cool trades do amazing business from the products they sell at their prices, i doubt very much they will change that, knowing full well people will carry on buying them as they can just change the points over to pp themselves etc, eventually maybe but not straight away like the likes of tesco/asda/morrisons/sainsburys will do etc, just my thought but seems unlikely so you should be alright :) and like already suggested find out the points of your fav meals and jot them down so you know what's what xxx

Back