Supernatural

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by *Raven*, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. *Raven*

*Raven* Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Are there any other fans of this show? I've been watching since day one it's the most original show of it's kind.

My favourite characters are the bad guys! I loved Alastair, Yellow Eyes and, the more ambigous baddies, Loki/Gabriel and Balthezar.

What's everyone making of Season 7 so far? I'm guessing the Leviathon are the big bad of the season. This latest episode with Osiris was first rate.

The start of season 6 didn't impress me at all but it was well rescued.

I think God is the Impala. I am totally alone in this lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    I watched series 1 and 2 then something happend and I stopped watching it...but I started watching from series 1 again last night, so will will get caught up all the way over the next month :)

4. MrsPayne212

MrsPayne212 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    266lb
    Current Weight:
    234lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    32lb(12.03%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, more fruit and veg minimins suport :)
    wow haha totally shouldnt of read this.. i finished season 5 but now the OH and i are watching through them together and we just started season 3... im dying to know what happens but i guess ill have to wait lol.. favorite character so far is castiel! :)
    bummed though because i just realized that season 3 is the season with bella and when ruby shows up.. very sad day seeing as they are teh bane of the season for me lol

5. Gemstone1981

Gemstone1981 Full Member

I love Supernatural.... but I don't have sky so I'm slowly waiting for the DVDs to come out.... 6.1 is done (yay!!!) and I wait for 6.2 with baited breath....

I'm so glad that others disliked Bella :)9529:) and Ruby... although I have to say when Ruby 2.0 came along I really missed Ruby1.0 (nothing against Gen, but she didn't have as much attitude)

I also think God is the Impala - the Metalicar is far too cool to be something non-supernatural.......

Faves so far.... would it be very bad to say Uriel....but I am also a Winchester girl at heart.... well a Dean and Papa Winchester girl lol :D

6. MissSlinky2011

MissSlinky2011 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love supernatural, I hurt my back in august and ended up in bed for weeks so I had a supernatural fest and watched all the seasons from the beginning and then the latest one on sky :D

7. MoodySpark

MoodySpark Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh I love Supernatural! it has my three favourite TV boys in there, i.e Sam, Dean and Castiel :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.