Supersize superskinny!

lorraineA

Silver Member
Just watching this now. That woman in USA - OMG!
If ever there was motivation to stick to this 100%!

me and you watch all the same stuff Lorraine lol
yeah its a proper eye opener innit , when she said her daughter has to wipe her ass.....
we dont bring our kids into the world for them have to do stuff like that for us do we:-(
This town in Texas where they are all from , I would love to see what take-away place it is there that they all are using lol
Jo x

It's very sad how she got so big and all other health problems that she has as well caused by the weight

I love this show! It's so sad when you see the people who are immobile etc because of their size. Knowing how quickly I can gain weight I can see how people do get in this state in the first place quite easily.

Did u see the massive Chinese selection the guy got through each week? Gross!

I gained weight very easily to and I have bean 20 stone before never want to gain that much again

it was gross how could anyone do 12 chinese take-aways in a week its crazy ...when the skinny lass couldnt eat those satay chicken sticks tho I couldve reached in the TV and helped her out lol

me and you watch all the same stuff Lorraine lol
yeah its a proper eye opener innit , when she said her daughter has to wipe her ass.....
we dont bring our kids into the world for them have to do stuff like that for us do we:-(
This town in Texas where they are all from , I would love to see what take-away place it is there that they all are using lol
Jo x

I love these shows Jo and love reality tv in general.

It's a real shame that the UK biggest loser has ended though as I loved that. Don't like the US one so much it's too OTT for me.

Hoping for a new series of "obese a year to save my life" soon cost it's fab!

I had a Chinese buffet on Sunday as my last treat before starting S&S yesterday. It was lush but happy to give them a miss now to get slim!

Ah yes Jessie now he is gorgeous!

I had one last chinese new years eve I had to get outa my system before I started too lol
Do you watch man v food?...I love that ...only cos he makes me feel sick all he forces down lol
having said that tho if I ever went to the states I would love to go to some of the places hes been;p
gawd we maybe should change the subject haha

Funny how we need a last fix lol.

Not seen that show. When and where is it on?

I've done a fair bit of travel in US and actually found after a while that their huge portions put me off food.

I think its on Dave , yeah the portions are just obscene ..myself and my OH and kids can pack the snap in but jeeesh ..the portions they serve on the show would do as a meal between the 4 of us...its easy to see from the outside where half the prob is with americans and thier weight issues innit eh

oh and its on most days sorry , keep an eye out ...I think its on other channels maybe as well...he tours america just feasting lol

Ok will have a look. Cheers

ooh I caught the end, love those types of programme.
USA biggest loser is funny theyre so dramatic!
we nearly had man vs food on yesterday and I was screaming at the OH noooo change channel!! that programme used to make me drool for food I never knew existed!

Back