supersize v superskinny

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
did anyone see it last night? I thought that poor lady in America who sent over the video message was very inspirational when she said if she had about 50 lbs to lose she would go running to the gym. I am going to take her advice and tackle my excess weight before it gradually and slowly creeps up.

It was very inspirational and shocking to see that poor lady!

I wasn't keen on the supersizer in that episode though...she lied about her food diary and thought that nobody would know. I know that sometimes admitting all that you do eat is embarrassing but she's wasting her time there when there are people who would give their all missing out!!! Rant over :)

ooh i forgot it was on, going to watch it online in a bit tho instead :) (edited to add i would if it was on 4od yet!)

It was very inspirational and shocking to see that poor lady!

I wasn't keen on the supersizer in that episode though...she lied about her food diary and thought that nobody would know. I know that sometimes admitting all that you do eat is embarrassing but she's wasting her time there when there are people who would give their all missing out!!! Rant over :)

She did lie about it but that was really down to her being in denial.

At least she went and did the experiment, plodded on through the week at the clinic and stuck to the diet.

I dont think she wasted her time at all. not when she finally admitted to her issues and dealt with them. Shes probably the very type of person that the programme wants :)

greedy me. i watch this program whenever its on. would love to take part as i eat very unhealthily[have to do alot of work on somehow making myself like veg]...

anyway don't think i could[could imagine everyone laughing at me

found it good...yes american lady was very good

I felt really sorry for the anorexic lady too - the one who developed it later on in life. Its a terrible illness

That woman who said if she had 50lbs to lose she'd run to gym.. well obviously not, because at one point she was only 50lbs overweight. I don't understand, firstly who is paying for her 6 staff and who the bloody hell kept feeding her?!

yeah i have to admitt when people are THAT fat i have a limited supply of sympathy because she'd have to be eating a hell of alot to maintain that weight so someone must be bringing her food which is in itself irrisponsible.

Back