Supplements...?

YukCeleriac31

Hey everyone, basically Neris & India suggest ("don't attempt diet unless..") buying a bucketload of supplements..

-including a multivitamin without iron
-chronium
-Co-Enyzme Q-10
-Omega 3
-Vitamin B Complex

I started looking into multivitamins and it was a minefield of options and price ranges.

I just wondered if anyone could make any recommendations on the above, eg brand, best price etc.

Following low carb we must be getting deficient in a few things, and I don't want to get ill..

Many thanks,

Batty x

I use the h&b senior plus as well.

Thanks guys, I'll check out the HB website.. ?I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has considered a cocktail of substances!x

HB is very good, great prices compared to the site I had been looking at. Thanks for the tip guys!x

I take Sainsburys A-Z Multivitamins with minerals (I buy a tub of 90 when they are on buy 1 get 1 free). I also take Sainsburys Omega 3,6,9. I'm also taking until the cold season is out Sainsburys Echinacea. Also if I am around my personal carb limit for the day I will take white kidney bean extract capsules with my meal.

Don't know if this is much help to you but Sage is said to be high in vitamin B complex...ever though about adding it to your diet instead of taking a suppliment? :)

Back