Step 1 Sole Source Support and restart

suzykate37

Hello

I'm restarting Cambridge again in my bid to loose weight to be able to start fertility treatment. I am currently 16 stone and need to get down to 14.4. I have done Cambridge before and admit that I lost weight but then went back to eating the same as before and just put the weight back on. Looking for support so thought I would come on here.

Also just wondered what people's thoughts were on sugar free gum to help with bad breath, can u use it or any other helpful tips?

Hi

I am the same as you, wanting to lose the weight to help with fertility. I start again today! Eek. I did CWP in 2009 and lost 7 stones but through emotional over eating due to some hard circumstances I am heading back to where I started last time :( hoping I can get the same motivation I had last time and do this again.

With regards the breath thing, I found drinking water little and often stopped any bad breath. I wouldn't recommend chewing gum as it can stimulate appetite and get the acids in your stomach gurgling ready for food and make you more hungry, especially in the early days. X good luck with your weight loss x

I think there's a few of us here losing for IVF - we'll be losing the 'baby weight' BEFORE the pregnancy instead of after!
I use a breath spray - it's tiny and fits in my purse, cost about 2.99 in Boots.
Good luck to all the babyfit club :)

Back