Support

Hey everyone I'm. New to this group so please be patient with me!

I've just started doing slimming world again after 5 years of being off it and 2 baby's in those 5 years!

I am doing it from memory so hopefully I remember it all lol!

I am sticking to green days because I had massive success doing this before I managed to lose 4.5 stone in 3 months so am hopeing I can do it again!

At a massive 18st I have at least 6st to lose which will be hard work!

So yesterday I had fresh fruit salad for breakfast banana for lunch because I wasn't hungry some ready break taken from hexb at about 2.30 and savory rise woth extra vegatables for tea! Drinking loads of water and coffee using milk from hexa does this sound okay?

I have also started doing 30min exsersise a day in 2 15min sessions becuase I am very unfit!

Anything else you would suggest doing? Not using syns because if I taste chocolate I won't stop haha! First weigh on Monday so wish me luck

Hey everyone I'm. New to this group so please be patient with me!

I've just started doing slimming world again after 5 years of being off it and 2 baby's in those 5 years!

I am doing it from memory so hopefully I remember it all lol!

I am sticking to green days because I had massive success doing this before I managed to lose 4.5 stone in 3 months so am hopeing I can do it again!

At a massive 18st I have at least 6st to lose which will be hard work!

So yesterday I had fresh fruit salad for breakfast banana for lunch because I wasn't hungry some ready break taken from hexb at about 2.30 and savory rise woth extra vegatables for tea! Drinking loads of water and coffee using milk from hexa does this sound okay?

I have also started doing 30min exsersise a day in 2 15min sessions becuase I am very unfit!

Anything else you would suggest doing? Not using syns because if I taste chocolate I won't stop haha! First weigh on Monday so wish me luck

I have loads of weight to loose and am sticking to EE days :) Good luck xx

I have loads of weight to loose and am sticking to EE days :) Good luck xx

Good luck on your journey let me know how you get on I'm doing it from.memory so hopefully I can rembember what I need to lol! Can wait to see myself in 6 months and hopefully see a huge difference! Bet you can't wait either x

Hi! How did WI go? And how are you finding it? I've recently rejoined after gaining five of the six stones I'd lost. I do mainly EE days but find it weird not having two hex A's and B's lol xx

Hello sorry for the late reply well according to my scales I lost 8lb however I have put that back on but am eating the same I'm losing inches tho so I'm confused I now weigh on a Wednesday instead of a monday and I have had a terrible week this week so I will let you know how my next weigh in goes! I think I have put on weight and lost inches because I am doing a lot of exsersise which is causing extra weight! Yes I have just got a book and am also doing ee days I'm not sure I like it is feel like I'm eating too much I much prefer red and green days but apparently they are not aloud now? How did you get on this week? Xx

Hello sorry for the late reply well according to my scales I lost 8lb however I have put that back on but am eating the same I'm losing inches tho so I'm confused I now weigh on a Wednesday instead of a monday and I have had a terrible week this week so I will let you know how my next weigh in goes! I think I have put on weight and lost inches because I am doing a lot of exsersise which is causing extra weight! Yes I have just got a book and am also doing ee days I'm not sure I like it is feel like I'm eating too much I much prefer red and green days but apparently they are not aloud now? How did you get on this week? Xx
Hi x
We've come across this problem in group...people maintaining or gaining when they exercise yet still losing inches. Apparently it's caused by millions of micro tears in the muscles (that's the ache you feel when you've exercised) and these tears fill with water in an attempt to repair themselves...and of course all this water causes an increase in weight. It should diminish as your body gets used to the exercise :whacky068:

You can still do red/green days but SW have stopped all support for it so you can't look up syns or find them in the new books. I chuck the odd red day in now and again as like you, I find EE very filling and feel like I'm eating too much BUT...
I lost 2.5lbs this week so blooming chuffed with that! :banana_dancer:Looks like EE does work after all lol xx

Hello well done on your 2.5 loss that's great!! I have put on 2lb I did drink ALOT of gin and ate alot of chocolate tho so that's property why good luck this week xx oh and I'm back to Mondays lol xx

Hello well done on your 2.5 loss that's great!! I have put on 2lb I did drink ALOT of gin and ate alot of chocolate tho so that's property why good luck this week xx oh and I'm back to Mondays lol xx

Ooh I like my gin too lol! I buy the tins now which are 4 syns each otherwise I tend to get a bit generous with my measures ! :drunk:

2lbs isn't so bad hun, especially as you know why you gained. It'll come off this week! I'll keep popping in to check if you need a :1461: lol xx
Seriously tho, if you're struggling, tag me and I'll try to help xx

Thank you I am finding it all a struggle at the moment my partner has just gone back to working full time and kids are at school so I'm at home trying not to boardum eat evenings are terrible! Roll on Monday need to see a loss to keep me on track lol! I've lost 11 inches around myour body in 2 weeks tho so I'm super happy with that xx how are you getting on? Xx

Thank you I am finding it all a struggle at the moment my partner has just gone back to working full time and kids are at school so I'm at home trying not to boardum eat evenings are terrible! Roll on Monday need to see a loss to keep me on track lol! I've lost 11 inches around myour body in 2 weeks tho so I'm super happy with that xx how are you getting on? Xx

11 inches?!!!
11 INCHES?!!!!!!:eek:
Omg that's insane! Well done you! I'm sure you'll see a loss on Monday!

I'm doing really well so far. Still very motivated and enjoying the food. Even dusted off the treadmill yesterday!!!
I'm hoping for a loss on Thursday too! Xx

11 Inches is fab hun, well done :) xxxx

Omg that's incredible!!! 15lbs is fabulous! Well done!!! What on earth did you eat to lose that?! I only lost 1lb lol! Xx

HELLO sorry for the late reply I've been up the hospital with my dad for a while I just had a sw breakfast or porridge with frozen berries for breakfast then a spend day so steak and loads of salad foe dinner lunch was just fruit or veg and had my full 15 syns in the evening! how Andre are you doing? I've put on 2lb this week but I haven't stuck to plan at all back on it today xx

HELLO sorry for the late reply I've been up the hospital with my dad for a while I just had a sw breakfast or porridge with frozen berries for breakfast then a spend day so steak and loads of salad foe dinner lunch was just fruit or veg and had my full 15 syns in the evening! how Andre are you doing? I've put on 2lb this week but I haven't stuck to plan at all back on it today xx

Hi hunni X Sounds like you've had quite a bit going on so not surprising you had a little gain. Sometimes you just have to prioritise other things in your life and SW has to take a back seat. Well done on getting back on it xx

Back