Support

clarem

What a fantastic support network going on.
I have been on LT for 3 days now and had sneaky weigh today (lost 5lbs) yee haa! My starting weight was 13st 9 and I want to get down to 10st 10!!
I dont know if anyone feels the same but the worst part for me is the horrible taste in my mouth and the fact that everywhere I look is food!!!:cry:
I have been told it will get easier although not as hard as I expected.
Have decided on LT cos I am well impatient and want immediate results which I seem to be getting already (not as bloated for a start and stomach feels a lot slimmer)
Good luck to everyone

well done on loss so far. im on day four, had a sneeky weigh too and seemed as though i had lost 7lbs but then just to be safe i checked again 3 minutes later and had only lost 3, just bought the scales today so i dunno wat to believe. dont wanna get my hopes up just yet. ur doing really well thou xx

I think this is a great site too, I'm on day four but love reading all the great stories and how everyone is getting on. Can't get rid of the yuky taste either must try and get some strips, great advice. Weigh in on Monday for me fingers crossed for a great loss, stuck to it like glue. I am a woman on a misson!!!

well done on getting this 4, i hate the horrible taste in the mouth to im forever rinsing with mouthwash good luck with your wi x

sorry 4 was supposed to be far lol x

welcome and good luck to you all, up the water intake and the furry tongue won't be as bad honest.

Welcome and good luck to you all.

Clare, it does get better. I only have occasional cravings for food and that seems to be for salmon and strawberries!!!! Although I thought I'd be climbing the walls craving chocolate I can honestly say I don't miss it - NEVER thought I'd hear my self ever say that!!!!

x

Thx

Thx to you all for your great replies I cant believe how hard this weekend has been especially going food shopping today for the rest of the family aHHHHHH.
However I know it will be well worth it at tomorrows weigh in and I dont know if anyone feels the same but seem to have loads of energy today and not feeling hungry 1 bit.:)
I well think we all deserve a massive pat on the back
XXXX

dont forget to post your results x

pat_on_the_back_1.jpg

you have deffo lost it babe lol I thought it was a back scratcher at 1st x

as long as you scratch mine Ill scratch yours wink wink nudge nudge xx

lol
x

Hi Clarem
I too have first weigh tomorrow, My bathroom scales say I've lost 6lb my wii fit says 8lb so who knows but I'm well happy with 6 if that's what it is. Found today hard with food just wanted some food, but glad to say I resisited. Cooking for the family is hard when I see them tucking in!!! But I will stay strong for me!!! Good luck with the weigh in. x

Hi Clarem
I too have first weigh tomorrow, My bathroom scales say I've lost 6lb my wii fit says 8lb so who knows but I'm well happy with 6 if that's what it is. Found today hard with food just wanted some food, but glad to say I resisited. Cooking for the family is hard when I see them tucking in!!! But I will stay strong for me!!! Good luck with the weigh in. x
Good luck tomorrow...although you wont need it and great fro resiting xx:D

hey all hope everyone has had a good weekend. im half way through my 2nd week and last night and today is my first time at struggling!!! i desperately wanted somethin to eat but not crap like choc or crisps but fruit!!! and a jacket potatoe!!! by half 8 last night id of sold my own mother for one!!!! it was desperate. had a mishap today as well went to make soup dumped my sachet in and realised i now had lumpy hot choc....was not very nice but had to eat it as i would of been out of sachets!!!!! not good. desperate!!!! any tips from anyone whos faced the wanting to eat struggle??
xxx

sIMPLY GO TO BED X

Back