SUPPORTING OTHERS

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by jackie2029, 16 May 2008 Social URL.

1. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I was having a really rough day yesterday and more than once was going to throw in the towel (only by cheating not quitting), but what did help me overcome it, and im not sure if its the fact that i was keeping busy or what, was coming on here and posting to others how they have to keep going no matter what and how good this diet is. Its true what they say, you can forget your worries if you concentrate on others, so my a suggestion for those that are on the verge of cheating and come on here, try this and i bet you start to feel better about it xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnylala

skinnylala Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    here here this site has really helped me in last few days
    its brill to know so many of us on this road to be slimmer

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The support you get on this site, whatever diet you are on, whichever forum you are on, whatever your problem is, is second to none. We really do have the most wonderful lovely people on here.

5. Yummy Mummy in the making

Yummy Mummy in the making TRYING to be patient!!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    yes very true...its a shame the world isnt full of lovely people like all of us hehehehe :D

6. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    its really opened my eyes, never knew this kind of support existed, i mite have started this years ago! x

7. sarsg

sarsg Member

does it really really work????

Hi this is my first message. Been on Lipotrim since Tuesday! I'm finding it ok (ish) but my faith in what people have said they have lost over the first 2-3 weeks is waivering - and as this is what i've been pinning my hopes on, i'm starting to feel my will power crumble! Can someone please reassure me that it really does work and that i should stick it out for at least another week. :wave_cry:

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Yes sarsg, it REALLY does work! There are loads and loads of us who can testify to that. Stick with it, grit your teeth, head down and before you know it you will be at goal and loving every minute of it x x x

9. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you so much for posting this Jackie

Lacey ..xx :D:D:D

10. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Come on girl...you are on the worst day of all. The reason you are feeling so crappy is your sugar reserves are gone and your body is switching over to burning your fat stores for energy.....just think tomorrow morning whatever you are doing, your body is fueling itself using your fat....its melting it away. STICK WITH IT HUN...once you reach weigh in on Tuesday you'll be sooooooo pleased you did. If you pack it in now, you'll be really upset with yourself. xxxxx

11. missyl

missyl Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I totally agree, just being on here helps :)

12. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    sarsg you really must focus, thats the only way you get through EACH DAY dont focus on the week but the little things like how your feeling at the minute, sometimes it does take all your effort to take yourself out of the place and refocus but the proof is on here. We are nothing special (im sure gaz will disagree with that one lol) so if we can 'grit our teeth' like Cheryl says, SO CAN YOU, go look at the before and after pics, talk to us put a 'struggling' thread up of your own and get chatting, we dont bite, i am still in amazement at how quickly this diet works and it all happens at the first weigh so PLEASE hangon in there till at least then, after your first weigh in then make your decision about not coping with it PLEASSSSSSSE FOR ME!!!!!!!! i promise you, you wont be disappointed hun xxx

13. sarsg

sarsg Member

Thanks everyone, will stick with it and let you know how it goes. Your stories are very inspiring and will help me to get to where i really want to be (again!!)

14. sarsg

sarsg Member

Thanks Jackie, really appreciate your words. Will have a go at my struggling thread etc. Thanks again.

15. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Your welcome hun and look at you!!!! nearly in the 17's hope your proud of yourself girl! xxx

16. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ive def been there and done that Jackie hun..very true xx

17. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    Hard days come to us all cos I think I'm having mine right now, I dont intend eating but its my TOTM and my weight loss wasn't what I expected.Think I might dive in the bath to cheer my mood

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hot bath always helps hun x

20. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    At least you didnt gain hun ...and it will sow next week as long as you dont eat!!!

21. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    thanks guys, had my bath and my strawberry shake,maybe i left it too long between them i dont know. should really be proud cos 4lb off is a big deal so i'm gonna sleep on it and get up in a positive mood.Apreciate the support though

22. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    4lb off anytime of the month is fab...even more so on TOTM !!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.