Surely this ain't for real... Size 26/28 > Size 18???

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hello... I thought I'd take my mind of the other post I've just done about wanting a nutella sandwich!!!

Today I went shopping to get my new jeans... I have been buying 2 pairs from the same shop, every time I drop a dress size (well normally, I get them before I reach, so they are ready!)

ANYWAY! On Boxing Day, I bought some size 22 tall jeans from Dorothy Perkins (I'm 6ft 2! Tall is needed!) - at the time, they were a sqweeeze to get into... but I battled it and they were comfortable a few days later :)

Then on to size 20... same idea, I got them before they would fit, but I think it was about 2/3 weeks ago that I got into them and they were comfy.... Over the past few days they have been falling down a bit after wearing them a few hours (they are nice and snug after just being washed!)

So today... ho-hum... I went and bought my two pairs of size 18s... (tall... dorothy perkins!)

and well blow me down........ I can do them up :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now... for those of u with a little bit of weight to lose... "Size 18?!" I hear u say!! But bloody hell... I was a size 26/28 on November 14th :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

(I can't wear them just yet... but I reckon another week and they will be there)

This is amazin... but scary... is this for real :confused::rolleyes::cool:;):D:eek::eek:

So today... ho-hum... I went and bought my two pairs of size 18s... (tall... dorothy perkins!)

:talk017:

Well done, that is fantastic!!!

Love Mini xxx

roll on a 16 !! xx

This diet is crazy...... Well I can't really compare it because I've never done a diet before :rolleyes: but... it does pay off... u know, lack of food lol

Hello... I thought I'd take my mind of the other post I've just done about wanting a nutella sandwich!!!

Today I went shopping to get my new jeans... I have been buying 2 pairs from the same shop, every time I drop a dress size (well normally, I get them before I reach, so they are ready!)

ANYWAY! On Boxing Day, I bought some size 22 tall jeans from Dorothy Perkins (I'm 6ft 2! Tall is needed!) - at the time, they were a sqweeeze to get into... but I battled it and they were comfortable a few days later :)

Then on to size 20... same idea, I got them before they would fit, but I think it was about 2/3 weeks ago that I got into them and they were comfy.... Over the past few days they have been falling down a bit after wearing them a few hours (they are nice and snug after just being washed!)

and well blow me down........ I can do them up :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Now... for those of u with a little bit of weight to lose... "Size 18?!" I hear u say!! But bloody hell... I was a size 26/28 on November 14th :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

(I can't wear them just yet... but I reckon another week and they will be there)

This is amazin... but scary... is this for real :confused::rolleyes::cool:;):D:eek::eek:

Awwwww...gave me a lump in my throat reading this....:D

Of course it's for real hun....YOU ARE DOING IT....YOU ARE SHRINKING!!!!

To have dropped from a size 26/28 to an 18 since November 14th is just ruddy awesome!!!! WELL, WELL, WELL DONE...:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Great news I bet that pushed that Nutella sarnie right out of your mind:D

sabotage:eek::eek::eek:

You have done excellent!!!!! Well done! (On my third day of CD) I think you are all amazing how you have lost so much! Keep up the good work and hopefully i'll do as well as you have x

Was just wonderin that just after u said it?? :confused: Is tht how it works... but I'm happy?? oh this is wayyyyyyyy too confusin :eek:

Yep Claire that's how it works -- that's me and the getting into a size 14 skirt last year when doing LL (I'd gone from a 24/26). Got it on and the diet went to pot.

Now is the time that you really do need to stay strong, you can do this - you're a strong, determined and focussed young lady - don't let it sabotage you to ruining the brilliant work you've done so far.

And I'm still green with envy at you being 1 foot taller than me :D

Yep Claire that's how it works -- that's me and the getting into a size 14 skirt last year when doing LL (I'd gone from a 24/26). Got it on and the diet went to pot.

Now is the time that you really do need to stay strong, you can do this - you're a strong, determined and focussed young lady - don't let it sabotage you to ruining the brilliant work you've done so far.

And I'm still green with envy at you being 1 foot taller than me :D

Hehe... ;) its only a foot! ... actually thats quite alot!! But who cares, we'll both be so slim that we won't look any different!!

... As for the sabotaging... I'm struggling to understand it ... because I didn't get um on and then think "I need to eat, I don't wanna be that size" - so what on earth? :eek:

I don't understand it either Claire - I've told my LLC about this and she said that we'll work through it ... so hopefully soon I will get a better understanding.

It's amazing though how something good can knock you for 6 like that - I wouldn't have thought it could happen.

Back