Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

survived day one and feeling positive!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shell, 22 July 2009 Social URL.

1. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    well i did it ...got through the dreaded day one....suffered a bit this afternoon the hungerpangs were almost killing me....but decided at 5pm to do ss+ and had chicken with asparagus and courgette and now i feel human !! ok so i know the weight loss wont be as rapid as ss...but im off to a wedding on sat and a meal next tues so any attempt is a good effort as far as im concerned considering i wasnt gonna start til next week !!
    going to bed early tonight thou as im peckish !!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Guru

Guru Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(16.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well DONE!

4. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done Shell, seems like a sensible decision to go SS+ rather than break completely.

Guru, you're doing so well... Congratulations!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.