Survived Day one :)

louise1969

Got through my first day on Lipotrim, and altho i know its a very small step....its in the right direction isnt it...My god after one day its puts into perspective the credit you guys on here deserve...Just wanted to say your sucsess stories really inspire me:thankyou:

Well done. First week can b tough but stick with it. After a wk u will c amazing results. And u will feel even more motivated cause of this. And u will get an increased energy level week two. U will b high on life and lookin forward to a new u xxx

Well done.. Im on day 6 and i find just thinking of getting through the day rather how i will be tomorrow if that makes sense and this really helps me as this is a hard diet cxx

Thanks Sal,Opal and Kelly for your kind words of encouragement...Kelly i totally relate to what your saying, all day yesterday i kept thinking how on earth am i going to be able to stick to this,what will i be like in another few days...instead of just getting thro the day i was doing. Anyway i got thro it an ive woke up feeling quite positive this morning...Have a good day everyone :) xx

WEll done Louise, it does get much easier by day 5 I promise :)

Hello Louise and welcome to you. Well done on getting day one under your belt. I'm on week two and this week has been an absolute breeze for me. I've had hunger pangs only a couple of times and drinking water or a cup of coffee has put paid to that and I have felt great all week so far. Just keep plodding on to week 2 and so will you :)

Thanks guys...just having a cuppa tea before bed, feeling quite pleased ive got thro day 2 :) Im so glad i found this place you are all so kind! You have had some amazing 1st week weight losses, i cant wait for mine xx

Back