Susie's 2022 campaign

The SW Zoom group was good tonight - but blimey the woman who joined with me last week lost 13.5lbs!!!! How fab is that!

Now the gas hob is fixed, and the leak under the sink is fixed, i've got no excuse to stop making bad food choices - so I'm going to be 100% on plan this week and get me a loss too :).

D - 3 Asda light and lean sossies (really nice actually - 1.5 syns), half a can of baked beans and a huge pile of steamed spring greens.

Now to find other things to do in the evening rather than grazing!

Last edited:
Wowser! What a loss 👏 good for her😃 I don’t think I’ve seen a loss that big!

It’s great your bits are fixed and you can get back to cooking all those lovely sounding things you used to cook and your greens, which I know you love.

Are there any crafty or arty things you like doing or want to try? You could find a hidden talent lol x

Yep I'm erasing last week :D :D.

Day 2 and I'm not very hungry, so will wait until lunch, and have water and apples.

I really need to use up some veg, so am going to go mad with my new mandoline/chopper/slicer gadget and make up a big salad - not that it's very salad-y weather, it's a bit overcast. As long as it doesn't rain though because I've got a new (second hand off eBay for £40) sofa being delivered. The old one has collapsed completely - not surprising after a few house moves, including to Italy and back!

Got my eye on an air fryer too but the new rule is I have to sell something before I buy something, so I've been getting rid of stuff that I don't need and doing a fair old trade :) - and decluttering at the same time!

Great day - the sofa arrived and is fabulous, and the old one, all the garden waste and other bits and bobs have gone to the tip - so no more boxes cluttering everything up and I've got my back yard back! :).

Gadget update - I have lost the food processor bowl from my Ninja kitchen system! Can't find it anywhere and a new one costs £25 - and I never once used it in the three years I've had it - so instead I've bought a gorgeous KitchenAid mini food processor cheap - and the soup maker arrived, both paid for through previous sales of stuff I no longer need, which I;m quite proud of.

I also put my old iPad up on eBay and it's doing really well, so the airfryer can be bought from that - plus cover the cost of the sofa and rubbish removal. So even though it sounds like I'm buying a lot of stuff, the money is coming in first before it goes out! :)

L - HEB bread, HEA cheese and fried eggs (oil 1)
D - made a huge salad, with low syn pesto mayo (1) and it was lovely
S - 2 glasses of white wine (light - 6 syns each = 12), so got space for a bit of dark chocolate later

Watched a vlog of an SW person earlier, where she said she'd been not losing at all and then started having B - and lost 7.5lbs in a week! So I'm going to make myself eat B from now on.

Took the car out to charge the battery just now - loads and loads of people out - but not one with a face mask on!

Morning all

Up late after a terrible night's sleep, but managed to have some brekkie.

B - pork steaks (needed using up) and fried eggs, coffee, apple. Rookie mistake - forgot to cut the fat off, oops
L - sauteed cabbage and bacon with low fat mayo (2 for a tablespoon), another apple
D - sweet potato, spinach and chickpea slow cooker curry
S - you guessed it, more apples :), an orange, and a Solero (5)

Later - fell asleep and it was too late to do the curry, so it's Heck sossies, chips and salad for dinner :)

Last edited:
Hope you manage to have a nap if you need to catch up. Yummy menu!

Have a nice day x

The cabbage was lovely. Didn't get around to making the curry, so had Heck sossies and chips with a salad - only to find out that the sossies are 3.5 syns each omg! I'll stick to the Asda light and lean ones from now on.

B - green smoothie - spinach, apple, banana, ACV
L - a big salad - romaine lettuce, toms, green beans
D - the soup maker has arrived so it's cabbage, courgette and herb soup - might have my HEB with it
S - dark chocolate

Gorgeous day again!

Decided to make the soup and try the new gadget out - and it's very nice. i normally don't add salt to anything but did this time, along with garlic and onions, and it's made two big servings.

Just the thing after my syn blowout yesterday!

Later - my new KitchenAid mini blender arrived this afternoon so I've just made hummus and it is LUSH!

Lots of garlic and lemon juice, with tahini and two tbsp full fat Greek yogurt instead of oil - and all for 5.5 syns. Well happy :D. I had tried the SW one and nearly threw up, it's disgusting - you gotta have tahini! With this one I think I'll get 3 or 4 portions out of it, so the syns are almost nothing.

And can I just say, the KitchenAid blender is a thing of beauty! Looks gorgeous and works how it's supposed to, brilliant.

Last edited:
Sounds like you’ve got some good new gadgets there Susie. Hummus is so lovely, I’ve didn’t know you could substitute the oil for yogurt! Does it taste much different? X

Hummus is so lovely, I’ve didn’t know you could substitute the oil for yogurt! Does it taste much different? X

Wouldn't say it was a direct sub, hun - the tahini has oil in it so you still get a bit, but I just think the yogurt makes it nice and creamy.

Ended up being quite peckish after a bit, so threw a can of toms, the last of the cabbage (hurrah) and a packet of shiritake spaghetti and zapped it - only then to realise that the noodles were TWO YEARS out of date. Bugga. Had to throw the meal and about 12 other packs away, which was silly, I hate wasting food. So instead I zapped an SW Moroccan meatballs meal and now I'm stuffed :). It was very nice, although a bit too much cumin for me.

Sooooo - meals ended up looking like this -

B - green smoothie, apple
L - cabbage and courgette soup, 1 serving, with HEB toast and 1 HEA cheese
D - SW meal
S - 50g I think of hummus (1.5 syns) and three celery sticks, another apple - and syns for four squares of dark chocolate later

Think I'm nailing it on the speed front today :). Water, not so much - only about a litre today. Managed 2.5 yesterday.

Last edited:
Sounds like you’ve got some good new gadgets there Susie.

Feast your eyes on these beauties :D

1590784602085.png
1590784678371.png

Very nice! Those menus are going to be lush x

Morning all

A very late start to the day, going to be a lazy day!

B - eggs and HEA cheese on HEB toast, coffee
L - soup, apple, orange
D - chicken supreme, hopefully, with spinach and green beans
S - keeping syns low today!

Lovely day, enjoy!

Afternoon all - a few days just slid away there!

Stayed sort of on plan, with some naughty pizza and wine in there on the weekend - so was delighted to get a 5lb loss this morning. We're on the way! and just in time, I walked about 400 steps to the post office and back and it nearly killed me, my fitness (what there was) has plummeted. So a walk a day is on the plan from now on.

B - SW patties, eggs, toast and A cheese, coffee
L - water, B was quite late and I'm still full
D - green beans with toms, garlic and onion, maybe some cauli

Back