Susie's 2022 campaign

Afternoon Susie, lots of changes again I see and lots of new gadgets. Glad the house is getting sorted. Any response to the job hunt yet?
I agree with you re the wine, we know its bad for use, we know it causes nibbles at night, we know if affects our sleep, we know it can damage liver and heart, we know it causes huge food cravings the next day. But at the moment we are in a "life is too short to be miserable" phase and its like that negates all the bad stuff right now.

Any response to the job hunt yet?

Applied for one that I am a strong candidate for, so am hoping to hear about an interview this week. A couple of recruitment agencies have also been in touch and say the market is showing improvements, so something will come along soon. Not sure if i actually want anything fulltime - although my bank balance is screaming "Yes, you do!" :D.

Well that was unexpected - Slimmer of the Week! :)

1591122143325.png

Thank you ladies :), totally unexpected. It seemed a bit unfair actually as the woman who started with me, lost 13.5lbs the week before - but only half a pound this week, compared to my loss. Ah well, she's ahead on the total loss anyway, so better off :).

B - mince and spinach eggy bake
L - fasolakia - the Greek style green beans recipe which I love, but with less oil than before - 2 syns
D - lamb curry with cauli rice and spinach
S - B choice rye cakes with marmite and A cheese / dark chocolate - 6 syns

Might also do a bacon, onion and potato bake too.

What a horrible day weather wise, after the glorious past few days. Keep warm and dry, all.

Last edited:
Hey, you deserved it do take it. And well done on a positive restart

TY TY TY :D - much more in focus this week - so far...

Threw two red peppers in the fasolakia as well, so had plenty for lunch, and then grilled the lamb and had more dinner. Stuffed.com!

And got plenty of syns for something sweet later - yaye. A good day foodwise. Not enough water though.

Snap, I was just about to post :).

I did have some dark chocolate, went over my syns a bit, but hopefully it will be slightly offset by all the speed food.

Up early today to make calls home, then went back to bed lol - as you do, so haven't achievbed very much at all today.

B (brunch really) - the other half of the mince and spinach omelette, coffee
L - not hungry
D - leftover fasolakia with grilled chicken, apple

Later - am sat here like a beached whale, having eaten loads of fasolakia and chicken .

Added both As in the form of feta to it and it was gorgeous, thus the overeating! But really, I was full after the first bowl...yet I didn't even stop for 5 minutes to let that settle before I finished it off.

One more food addiction battle to overcome - but hopefully it will reduce, the longer I'm on the SW plan! And on the plus side, it doesn't happen with every meal.

LOL I spent plenty of time in it this morning - woke up at 6, had a cup of tea, then crashed out again until 10.30am:oops:!

So now it's action stations - cat litter changed, floors to vacuum, laundry to get out - oh what fun.

B - missed it, coffee
L - broccoli omelette
D - fish with lemon and herb dressing, peppers and more broccoli
S - dark chocolate

Just realised it's been a bit of an SP week so far, hopefully that will result in a good loss!

Denn, how fab to see you here! :) Will rush over to say hi on your diary xx

Yep week 2 of SW again and doing ok.

Change of plan for tea - spiralized two courgettes before they oozed out of the fridge (!), added some broccoli, a can of toms, herbs and then crumbled feta over it - and it was really delish! I've been using napolina canned toms and they really do make a difference, much richer than the Asda cheap stuff, I find.

Followed up with some dark chocolate and an Options drink and I'm about to have a cup of tea. Finished on 14 syns.

@ladyfelsham I love courgettes! Always buying them but then forget about them 🙄 - your tea sounds good though!😋
Chocolate to finish off ...yum!

I actually think there is something wrong with one of my fridges (temperature wise) as my cucumbers keep going mushy and other things freezing😬

Denn, how fab to see you here! :) Will rush over to say hi on your diary xx

Yep week 2 of SW again and doing ok.

Change of plan for tea - spiralized two courgettes before they oozed out of the fridge (!), added some broccoli, a can of toms, herbs and then crumbled feta over it - and it was really delish! I've been using napolina canned toms and they really do make a difference, much richer than the Asda cheap stuff, I find.

Followed up with some dark chocolate and an Options drink and I'm about to have a cup of tea. Finished on 14 syns.

Totally agree about the tomatoes!

Morning all

Another sleep in day, getting way too used to them! Hard not to though when it's all rainy and cold outside and I'm snuggled up with a cat or two :).

B - missed it
L - A choice cheese and spinach omelette with B choice wholemeal toast
D - slow cooker beef stew with swede, celery and anything that needs using up!
S - f/f greek yogurt (4) with apple and an orange and flaked almonds (7.5), dark choc (6) = 17.5

Later - didn't have my B choice yet and will leave out the almonds off the yogurt and fruit. The stew was lovely, very filling, but might have room later for cheese and Marmite on toast with tea :).

Last edited:
Back